"I never said that. It's just that they never learn. A few seconds earlier i asked mommy to keep his voice down so that my promise don't get broken and look at them, they just kept making noises and see you saw us, you know now." To say Naira was a bit angry won't be wrong, she was.

"Oh okay. But what was your promise?" Jungkook asked. Niara kept thinking for some time and then she stopped and looked at her father.

"Now that you know what's the use of hiding something from you, Jen Auntie came and i wanted her to meet Mommy first, you know yesterday Mommy was saying that he miss her so, i was trying to keep it between us and wanted mommy to meet her first but see they were so noisy that even you know now." Niara definitely was sharp but a bit upset.

"Ohoo, but i didn't come here cz of voices." Jungkook claimed. Niara looked at his face to know that if he is telling the truth or a lie. "Seriously, you can see for yourself. I came here cz i was looking for Jinsoo, he had the training and he is nowhere to be seen." Jungkook extended his face first. The power of reading a mind by touching one's face is still special to Niara.

She knew her father don't lie so she hugged him tightly, "that means I'm good at keeping secrets." Niara chirped.

"Yes, love. You are very good at keeping them and making people happy. See how happy mommy is." He pointed at thee siblings who were still hugging but now their faces showed the eternal peace.

"Mommy look more beautiful when he is happy." Niara called.

"You just said that he is silly and not good looking." Jungkook teased her.

"I never said that. I said he just don't listens at times. He is beautiful and there is no lie in it Pa." Niara groaned being disappointed.

"Okay okay." Jungkook knew he can't press it anymore or else she will burst at him.

"You are just like Jinsoo, he also irritates me to the bones." Niara said under her breath.

"And where is he exactly?" Jungkook didn't dwell over that. He knew Jinsoo is his second copy and that Niara too got his traits well.

"How would i know?" Niara didn't meet his eyes.

"You guys don't even take a breath without telling each other, i know you know. Tell me?" And Jungkook also knew that even if he is the father, he can't get any one of them to be disloyal to each other.

"He must be some where playing I don't know." Niara once again kicked the matter off.

"So, I'd have to force it out of you huh?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow and positioned his hands for tickling her.

"No no no no Pa. look nooo~" the hall was Niara's small higgles and laughters. That was when the siblings turned and saw Niara was almost lying on the ground and Jungkook was tickling her.

"Who says he is the mighty true blood?" Jennie laughed.

"That's just the glimpse Dasik, you don't know how hard is it for me to agree him to go to pack meetings and work stuff when he is playing with them. He is the most childish father I've ever seen." Taehyung claimed. He still can't control his smile when he saw his world just beside his eyes, happy and laughing.

"That's so sweet." Jennie cooed. She can't thank Moon Goddess enough for making her brother happy and giving him all his happiness. She turned a bit and saw Jisoo was wiping a tear. It break her heart seeing her mate like this.

"That's alright love, things will work out for ourselves too." Jennie hugged Jisso and said. This beautiful couple had a daughter too but she couldn't survived cz of her weak body and pre-mature birth. She wasn't strong enough to go through the process and died the third day of her birth. It still haunts them but they tried to accept things and are waiting for their right time. The thing is they never told anyone about it, in these 8 years Jennie talked a lot yo time with her family but they never disclosed such matter.