Chapter 46: Prom Dance

Start from the beginning

A few second later, the two pulled and looked at each other's eyes. And as the music was about to come to an end.

"I love you, Giyu/Shinobu." The two said and then they kissed each other in the lips. The light that was following the couple soon faded away.

After the music came to an end and the couple shared a kiss and the light faded away, everyone that witnessed the dance gave a massive applause. Some of the audience were even crying at beautiful their dance was.

"That was beautiful!" Mitsuri cried.

"Flamboyant indeed." Uzui clapped.

"Man, even though it was just a piano song dance. It just makes me wanna dance crazy!" Inosuke said.

Sabito hearing what Inosuke said, decided to grant that wish, but not after he surprised everyone first. Sabito went to the middle where Giyu and Shinobu was.

"Congrats you two. That was a lovely dance." Sabito smiled.

"Thank you, Sabito." Giyu said.

"Giyu, everyone wants to dance, but please don't let our friends dance until I dance and give the signal." Sabito said, making the two, especially Shinobu, confused.

"Signal? You mean that weird finger signal." Giyu asked, and Sabito nodded.

"But you are gonna dance alone?" Shinobu asked.

"You'll see at what's gonna happen." Sabito replied, and the two just hummed.

After that, the couple just left Sabito all alone, and went to where the main group. The lights was still turned off, some people wondering why. But little did they know, it was Makomo who was in charge with the lights.

"Okay, is the main disco ball ready?" Makomo asked.

"Yes Lady Makomo." The light operator answered.

"Good, I'll go and get the music started and once the it's started. That is when you activate the ball." Makomo said and the operator nodded.

With that, Makomo went to down and went to Murata who was in charge with the music aka the DJ.

"Murata." Makomo uttered, and Murata was shocked after he turned around.

"Makomo!?" Murata exclaimed, but Makomo quickly shushed him.

"Shhhhhh! Don't say anything, just play this music. Can you do that?" Makomo asked as she grabbed her disc.

"Y-Yes." Murata nodded.

"Okay, here." Makomo gave him the disc and gave him a thumbs up.

With that, Murata began to play the music Makomo wanted.

There's nothing more that'd I like to do
Than take the floor and dance with you
Keep dancing
Let's keep dancing

As soon as the music was playing, the disco began to descend and after it stopped, it started to shine brightly. Everyone began cheering because of the ball and the music.

"Oh yeaahhhh!!! Now this is a FLAMBOYANT music!!!" Uzui was itching to dance.

"This song is quite catchy." Tanjiro said.

"Indeed." Kanao agreed and clenched her fist, eager to dance with Tanjiro. But Giyu said they can't at the moment, which made her quite upset.

"Ahhh, that music. I feel a little bit nostalgic." Tsutako said and Giyu hummed.

Shake it, shake it
Shake it, shake it

Makomo finally revealed herself and everyone was shocked as soon as they saw her.