IMPORTANT

Hello everyone, please don't skip this part. Since I'm unsure whether people actually check out my Message Board or not, I decided to share this story's information right here. If you want to know more then please do check out my Message Board, because I always use it to share information regarding whatever I think is important for my readers to know.

So, that being said, let's get onto today's matter. You might have noticed that this story has not been updated in a very long time. I apologise to my readers. I too hate it when a story I love to read takes the longest time to update. Truly, I'm sorry about that.
But the truth is that a chapter cannot be forced. It would be great if it could, but that wouldn't be a good chapter at all.

Lately things have been crazy. I can't possibly focus on too many stories at once. And so, I decided to take a step back. First will I be finishing 'Be My Prince', afterwards 'The Untamed: Something The Past Could Not Tell' before continuing on this story. Meaning that– yes– it might take a while for this story to update again. But it won't be never. I hope you can understand.

Also, lastly, the reason I have decided to continue on this story last, is because (maybe you already noticed) all chapters belong to parts. 'Connected' will be a longer story individually while the 'Be My-series' has three books. Due to this and because I don't want to take too long for a story to finish, behind the scenes will I still try to write chapters and edit things I don't quite feel are good enough. I must say that this story is my oldest story idea of this account, so I want for 'Connected' to end up well.

Liz