18- The night

Giovanni de Luca

Since Anthony wouldn't stop being a bitch about me never letting anyone else expect me drive anywhere I let him drive.

Which as long as I'm living that will never ever happen again.

We arrived at a nightclub that I own.

Valerie and Nora left later than us but they came before we got inside.

We all walked up to the bouncer, looked at me and everyone else before nodding his head and letting us in.

We walk in and I look around to see Nora and Valerie at the bar.

Riley sees them to so and she starts to walk over, I walk with her. Anthony and Oliver stays back talking about something.

"Hey, how about I go get us a table, and you guys stay here and talk or whatever I don't really care"
Riley does know that I own this club right?

Riley than walks of and I'm left with Nora and Valerie.

Nora looks me up and down, not in the way that I like it.

I scoff if they want to play this game I'll play it.

More like Nora wants to, and it seems like Valerie wants to forgive me.

Riley then comes back. "You guys are lucky I scored us we're in the vip section."

I put my head down and smirk before lifting it back up and following Riley.

Anthony and Oliver find us and Nora ends up ordering the first shot.

I'm sitting right next to Riley and Oliver and Valerie, Nora and Anthony are on the other side of the table.

"okay who's drinking?" Riley shouts because of how loud the club is.

Nora, Valerie and Riley are the only one taking the shots.

The server comes with the plate of shots.

Nora, Valerie and Riley grabs their shots and does cheers before drinking all of it.

I look at the girls who have a werid looking reaction face because they just drank.
"Don't worry the first like 3 shots are gonna be bad but it'll be better" Riley says to the girls.

This is gonna be a long night

A little later

"come on Anthony I wanna dance" Drunk Nora whines to Anthony.

Their only about 5 shots in I think well Nora and Riley are. Valerie is on her 2nd one.

Riley somehow got Oliver to dance with her and Valerie followed being 3rd wheel.

I'm over her sitting with some kind of cold beer because Anthony was the one to order this.

"Alright beautiful I'll dance" Anthony says to Nora. Nora gets up holds Anthony hand and pulls him to the dance floor.

'Since when were they a thing?'
'It's been happening right in front of you, stupid'