11-Our mission

Valerie Garcia
Pov

Once everyone gets ready we end up going to a big white suv.

Of course Giovanni and his brother Diego are in the front.

"So what exactly is our plan?" Anthony asks.

"Easy so what I'm thinking is McKenzie and Nora trying to get Christopher son of the king of the russians attention,  Anthony and Oliver on the look out, Riley and Giovanni as a date and Valerie as a waitress at the bar." Jordan says.

"How did you just come up with that this quickly?" Oliver asks.

"Experience from going in blind" I said before any words came out of Jordan's lips.

Jordan just shakes his head yes. 

"Okay let's say we go by this plan what about our names and the fact that Deigo wouldn't be doing anything says that this isn't a good plan" Giovanni said.

I just scoffed at him in disbelief to doubt my brother.

"Well I'm glad you asked first of all deigo we'll be here in the van as a runaway driver or extra backup. Also I already have names for everyone so on that part we are good".

"You already have names?" Oliver asks.

Jordan again shakes his head yes.

Yea thats my fucking brother right there

"So for McKenzie your name will be Maya Fermin a 24 year old female. Nora your name is Veronica Smith a 22 year old female. Antony you will be Elijah Marcus. Oliver you will be Louis Martinez. Riley will be Olivia Vern. Giovanni you will be Jake Gonzalez. And finally Val you'll be Brooklyn Anderson. There you go all your fake names. And there's also an entrance where you could go in without an Id so that where you all will be going." Jordan blurted out.

"We're here" Diego says.

"Okay so everyone take one of these it's a small mic that I could control and like put in different channels and you know stuff like that." Jordan says while passing the mics around.

We all get out of the car and go to the back. I saw a door that says "Employees only" so I opened the door without a question and went in.

There's all ready so much sound, the music is blasting and the sound of people talking is making it even louder.

A person with really short hair comes up to me.
~~~~~~
( my image for this person is ruby rose)
~~~~~~

"Your name sweetheart"

"it's Brooklyn Anderson I'm a waitress at the bar".

"Valerie that is Ashton one of the best fighters and one of Cameron's best man." Jordan says from the mic.

"Well love I am Ashton I somewhat own the bar and the workers" Ashton replies.

Ashton looks at me up and down.

I am currently wearing a short skirt that is up to about my mid-thighs and a tucked in white button up with my black hair straight down with what I like to call stripper heals that I took from Nora.

"If you want you could still get payed but go with me" Ashton then says.

I give him a simple smile and go behind the bar counter.

I already hate this.

Riley Carter pov

Me and Giovanni start walking up together to the long line that apparently doesn't need an id.

After the people in front of us end up going inside a security guard stops me and gio from going inside.

"Not so fast you two imma need to have some clarification that you two are at least older then 21. So I'll start off with you name and age" the security guard says while looking at me.

"my name is Olivia Vern and I'm-"

' Damnit Jordan didn't tell me how old I will be.'
"I'm 23" okay that seems reasonable. Just hopefully gio's answer is also reasonable

"I'm Jake Gonzalez" Giovanni says.

The security guard let us in without a doubt about asking for gio's age.

I mean he looks 23 maybe older. He was slightly taller then the security guard.

"okay Jordan we're in" Giovanni whisper.

The song that was playing was probably getting blasted up to 100.

I turned around to see Oliver and Anthony a little bit behind us.

Oliver goes on his phone and seems like he's typing something. And once he's done he shows up his phone.

I then grab my phone from the small handbag and saw notifications from the group chat of the  four fine friends.

Four fine friends 😄😩
You know it's not as believable that you and gio came as a date because you guys aren't holding hand like normal dates would do- Ollie bear🧸

And what date have you been were you go to a club?- me

Ollie has a point I hate to break it to you- Ant✨🐜                                                                          

You know respectfully shut up you guys I'm mean come on we're on a mission- gio🐢

Yeah but still you know you guys should make it seem believable-ant✨🐜
                                              Just listen to gio -me
                           End of convo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I'm sorry this is kinda a really bad way of ending this story but yea. Also sorry I haven't been posting
Word count: 867 (sorry this is a short chapter )
- author/J