10- Worry

Valerie Garcia pov

After a little

It's been about an hour and a half and our parents still hasn't came back. The living room was was just filled with laughter even Giovanni was laughing.

Then Jordan comes down stairs with his laptop and placing the on top of the kitchen counter.

"Finally you came down" I said to Jordan.

"Val code green" Jordan says to me.

Once he said that I quickly got up from the couch and walked to him.

"How do you know it's a code green?" I asked Jordan kinda worried.

A code green is a code that only you and Jordan knew and a code green stands for our parents are off the radar.

"What the hell is a code green?" Giovanni asked.

"Jordan has a tracking device on our parents and it's not in the radar either they found where he put the tracker and destroyed it or it was deactivated" I told them.

Then everyone quickly rush's over to me and Jordan.

"This was the last place they were located in" Jordan says while pointing with his finger to what looks like a club.

"Fuck" Giovanni whispers under his breath.

Then he goes off and leaves to go on a phone to make a call and then Diego comes down the stairs.

"Hey guys what happened?" Diego asked.

"The tracker that Jordan put in their parents is turned off." Anthony said.

Then Giovanni comes back. "Everyone get ready we're going to a club".

Since when was he in charge?

"Isn't that your night club?" I asked.

"Was his club until the Russians took it over" Oliver says.

"What do you mean took over?" I asked.

"One day Russians were spotted and they killed half my guards. They started doing that day in and day out. So then I decided no more killing if I give them my club. And that's what I did" Giovanni says.

If it's business with the Russians I seriously don't want to go.

Everyone then leaves and Reily goes to ask the girls for a dress.

"I'm not going Giovanni" I told him.

"Yea funny this is our parents were talking about of course your going" Giovanni says back to me.

"No Giovanni I'm not even if it for our parents" I said in response hoping I dodged a grenade from him.

"Why do you have to be so selfish Valerie this is our parents I don't care if you don't feel like it or anything like that but your going so go upstairs and get your ass in a dress and come downstairs." Giovanni said.

I just wanted to cry right infront of him. It's not because I was in a mood that I didn't want to go it's because I didn't want to have a chance to see Cameron.

Camila Garcia pov

Me and Fernando get in the back sets of the car while Lorenzo drives.

A little later we end up arriving in a club.

"A club?" I asked.

"Baby we have business with the Russians and this is the first part of it." Fernando said.