6- why did he do that

Valerie Garcia pov

Giovanni grabbed my wrist and brung me to the back of the mansion.

Me and Giovanni the room was silent.

But the silence was very much needed.

I looked over to him

"Why did you do it?"

"Im not answering that"he says.

I scoffed.

He then looks at me and grabs my neck and pushes my body to a wall.

The coldness of the wall hits my back and makes me react to it by somewhat shivering.

"Don't scoff at me love" he says.

Then he lets go off my neck.

But we guys stay in the same position inches apart.

I remembered about the information that father wanted me to get so without a question I lean into kiss him.

He doesn't move back, he's more surprised but he just slowly starts to close his eyes and move his head towards mines.

I kept my eyes open just thinking about what might happen after this kiss.

Then I connected my lips with his.

It was very slow like we wanted to get used to each other before anything happened, we were just taking in each other presents.

After about 5 seconds I pulled away.

I look at him with a smirk then his phone starts going off.

He goes to answer it.

Leaving me alone in the room that we were in.

I decided to leave and go back to where the ball were everything was happening.

I still see Nora and Diego still together and it looks like nothing has changed,  dad is still talking with Lorenzo and mom, is still talking with Sofia.

I go back to the table to see Jordan and McKenzie talking.

"Where were you?" McKenzie asks.

"Let's just not talk about it please" I say to her.

Then Jordan and McKenzie kept talking while I was zoned out thinking what just happened between me and Giovanni.

A little later

"Earth to Valerie" Jordan says while waving his hand in front of my face.

I quickly grabbed his wrist. "Stop thats annoying "I say to him.

I let go of his wrist.

"What we're you think about" Jordan asks.

To my surprise I looked to the corner of my eye and see Giovanni.

I turned my head back quickly looking back at Jordan.

~~~
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. For some reason I feel more motivated to write so you guys will probably get a bunch more chapters. Sorry to cut it so short. Also what do you think would happen if Valerie didn't leave?
Word count:430
-J