13-we got them

- Merry late Christmas for anyone who celebrates it!-

*Violence is used in this chapter*
Riley Cater pov

Me and Giovanni start walking down to what ever the body guards were guarding.

We came across a door and it said "workers only."

Before this exact same door was called "employees hangout" when Giovanni owned it.

Giovanni then grabs his gun from his pocket and brings it up to the side of his face.

"Come on" Giovanni mumbles out.

I move my hand to the door knob. It's open.

Why would a door that has all their workers be open? Doesn't matter makes my job much easier.

I push the door open and about 20 maybe 30 people are sitting around their own computer on what I'm pretty sure their own desk.

"Listen up" Giovanni shouts, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Now we could do this the easy way or the hard way and the fact that you guys took my own nightclub is already able to figure out that I'm not in the mood for the whole, 'wait until our boss comes he'll probably kick your ass.' Whatever I don't care but what I do care is where the hell are Lorenzo and Sofia de Luca and Camila and Fernando Garcia" Giovanni demanded.

Everyone stays quiet.

"Y'all seriously gonna stay quiet the guy has a gun. Look man I don't know we're they are." A random guy sitting at a desk said.

Again everyone stays quiet.

I saw a guy that was sitting at a desk getting something from under. It has a black handle, seems like a gun.

It is.

I came close to Gio and then I grabbed another one of his guns that were near his waistband.

I aimed it at the guy's head and shoot him two times.

I then kept the gun close to me.

People look at the guy and back towards me. They look back at me in fear.

"Who's next ?" I shouted.

"Look there are a few doors down called 'prisoners' they should be in there" a random guy said.

Giovanni walked up towards the guy with his gun still in his hand.

He puts the gun up to the guy's temple.

'The fuck are you doing gio. This isn't supposed to be a blood bath.'

"You lying?"

"No sir that's the last place I saw the de Luca's and the Garcia's"

Giovanni takes the gun away from the guy's temple and walks back up to me.

We then walk out of the room.

A few doors down and I see a room that says prisoners.

So the kid wasn't lying

Giovanni puts his gun up to the side again waiting for me to open the door.

I twist the nob and, this one is actually closed.
"You have a random card that you don't use?"

"Here" Giovanni gets a random card from his back pocket.

I took it and tried to slide it throughout the door lock.

Click

I give myself a smirk knowing that the Russians haven't changed a thing since Giovanni owned this. I open the door slowly, trying to see if there's any kind of guard.

I then swing the door open to see about 5 jail cells and 2 of them are filled.

Gio's parents and I think Valeria's parents

"Giovanni" It's Sofia's voice.

"Mami" Giovanni's said walking to his parents jail cell.

"Jordan we found them we found your parents"

~~~~~~~~
Hey hey guys. So me not posting, I feel so bad for everyone just because I've been like an asshole about not posting to you guys and you don't deserve it. I just haven't got the motivation to write. Word count:615
- author/J