3-Getting ready

A/n
hey guys hope you are liking this story so far. Hopefully by the next few chapters there would be a lot more scenes of  Valerie and Giovanni. Hope you enjoy this chapter.
~~~~
Valerie Garcia pov

After everyone leaves me Nora and Jordan stay with my dad in his meeting room.

"Nora and Valerie durning the mafia ball I need you two to get information about the Italian mafia. Nora try to get Diego's attention and Valerie get Giovanni's" my father says.

I look over to my brother and his just gave me a small smirk.

"Dad what will Jordan be doing"

" Jordan try to make friends with other mafias we need to make allies in this ball" my father says.
I gave Jordan another smirk back to him. "You guys are dismissed" my father says to all of us.

Nora and Jordan already left the room while I tried talking with my dad.

"Daddy"
"Yes princesa"
"Do I have to get Giovannis attention I mean like why can't Nora do it?"

There is no way that I would be anywhere close to Giovanni let alone get his attention.

"Valerie in a matter of who gets to be with who you are able to protect yourself more then Nora and you know that" my father says in response.

"Yeah but what about McKenzie? Can't she do it she's older and is more skilled at this kind of stuff"

"Val this is a one time thing okay after this you will if you want to kill Giovanni or anything like that okay and besides you would do anything to be mafia queen this is part of the steps that you have to take to be mafia queen" my father says.

I nod your head yes then leave the room.

Mom, Jordan, Nora and McKenzie were all in the kitchen.

"Good morning McKenzie" I said to her with a slight smile on my face.

"So your father wants you to dance with Giovanni de Luca?" My mother says to me.

"Jordan you told her?" I said to him.

A smile comes across Jordans face.

I flip him off.

"Hey come on Val have some respect to your brother and answer my question" my mother says in response of me flipping my brother off.

"Sorry mami, dad wants me to some how and someway get Giovanni to spill his plans over to me".

"Wait your going to be dancing with Giovanni de Luca at the mafia ball?"McKenzie asks. I nod my head yes.

Then dad comes into the kitchen trying to grab an orange for breakfast.

"Excuse me Fernando I didn't know my daughter was going to dance with the Italian mafia king" my mother says to my father sounding pissed.

"You guys told her?" My father says to all 4 of us.

"Don't look at me, Jordan's the one who told her" I said to my father.

" Look mi Amore it good for business" my father says to my mother trying to calm her down.

"No me digas que es bueno para los negocios, eso no me importa" my mother said in response to what my father said.

My brother laughs at my mothers response.

Then my mother gave Jordan a death stare. Quickly as possible he gets out the kitchen not trying to get into even more trouble. Nora follows behind. ( the translation: don't tell me it's good for business I don't even care about that.)

Then me and McKenzie left so it wouldn't be to awkward between our parents.

Time skip to the afternoon around 3

Nora barges into my room.

"Can we please go dress shopping for the ball please it's in 2 more days" nora says to me in an annoying tone.

"Fine" I say giving up from Nora begging.

After a little of dress shopping we both got our dresses.

My dress

Noras dress

Noras dress

~~~ Word count:653-J

~~~
Word count:653
-J