17-if only she knew

Giovanni de Luca pov

I hear my office door open and I see Valerie.

She sees me and Emma. Emma is currently on my desk kissing my neck.

Before I can say something see leaves quickly.

"Get out Emma"

"What why, we didn't even get to the fun part" she says.

She slowly starts moving her hands to my belt, trying to unbuckle it.

"Get out Emma" I say again.

"Fine" Emma says getting off my desk.

After Emma leaves the office I pulled out my phone and called Nora.

My guess is that Valerie's with her.

After a couple rings she picked up.

"Hey asshole what you doing? Let me guess fucking the girl that you have over?" Nora said on the other side of the line.

"Nora, is Valerie with you?" I asked.

"She's not gonna wanna talk to you" Nora said.

"Please let me just clear things up with her"

"Nope I think things are clear enough, Val was gonna tell you something that had to do with a guy named Andy- or something like that. And I'm guessing that information could really help out. But instead she finds you in your office with a girl on your desk. Isn't that what happened"

"Something like that Nora. Just let me talk to her please." I asked again.

"It's in my best interest that I do what's best for my best friend and not try to ship her with a guy like you and find a real man who can actually own up to his problems instead of going to the girl's best friend. Probably like Oliver. Anyways good bye" Nora says before hanging up the phone.

I'm screwed.

Nora west pov

Giovanni seriously can't own up to his problems like just talk with Valerie, don't have to get me included.

I go back to Valerie since I answered the phone call in the bathroom.

"Okay Valerie listen to this idea. So I say we go out, I'm hoping for like maybe a night club. But we invite everyone who's in the 'real housewives of New York' group chat'. And if Giovanni comes then I don't know you like him so maybe he would be jealous of what he's missing out on" I say.

"I don't like Giovanni, Nora and he probably doesn't like me".

If only this girl knew. Giovanni keeps texting me like ' what's Valerie's favorite show' or ' Valerie's fictional boyfriends are Jordan Baker and Darnell?'

"Boring, I think my idea is a whole lot better. We're 100% going with my idea. Imma text the group chat right now"

I quickly grabbed my phone and started to text in it.

✨😩The real Housewife's of New York😩✨