8-We're here

Sorry about the time skip so you and your family just landed in New York from LA cause that's were one of the de Luca's estates are at.
~~~
Valerie Garcia pov

Finally the plane landed.

Honestly I hate planes especially from LA to New York.

I wore a oversized sweater that was pretty long and some black leggings and I slept for most of the plane.

Once we were able to get out of the plane, my parents were the first ones to go down the steps then came me and everyone else.

I saw Lorenzo with a black suit Sofia with a nice black dress that went down to her ankles.
Giovanni in another suit as well as Diego.

When everyone was out of the plane Lorenzo says "Welcome to New York Garcia's. Fernando and Camila please come with me and Sofia we have some business to attend before going back to the estate while Diego and Giovanni will bring everyone else to the estate.".

Then Giovanni and Diego was able to bring all the luggage to the back of a black SUV.

Once everyone was spilt up, the parents went with the parents and all the children went with the children.

Giovanni was in the driver seat with Diego in the passenger and everyone else in the back.

Then I started texting Nora and McKenzie.

The Powerpuff girls 😩👧

I swear if this truce ends up with me being dead I'll haunt everyone ~me

Please imagine them trying to kill you I could never imagine~Kenz🦕

^ ~ Nora🦖

Hey at least if nora dies then I think Diego would miss you ~me

End of conversation

I then made eye contact with nora and give her a smirk.

"Anyways you guys have a favorite baseball team"

Deigo said breaking the silence in the car. "Me personally I like Yankees" Deigo says.
"What about you Giovanni?" Deigo said with a smile on his face.

"I like Boston red socks" Giovanni says.

"I could never imagine you liking Boston red sox's" I said.

"Yeah well what team do you like?" Giovanni says.

"Guess" you say to him.

"Uh Los Angeles angels?" He says.

"Nope I'm more of a white Sox's fan" I said to him.

I look at my phone because it was getting blown up.

Five messages from The powerpuff girls😩👧

"I could never imagine you liking Boston red Sox's"um what😳✋~ Kenz🦕

Ahhh girl what was that?~ Nora 🦖

Dude that tension from you and Giovanni, Valerie I would honestly die for it.~ Kenz🦕

Okay then girl I see you now we know not to fuck with him~ Nora🦖

Ahh finally claiming what yours, I see you~ Kenz🦕

What ew no you guys could have Giovanni~ me

Mhm sure~ Kenz🦕
End of conversation

There was no connection with me and Giovanni I still hate him.

We arrived at the estate.

It was bigger then ours in LA.

We guys got out of the car and I grabbed some of my stuff and started heading to the front doors.

A security guard came before you were able to get to the front.

"Move it" I said to him.

The security guard was definitely taller then me and had more muscles then me but I think I could take him.

"Francisco this is Valerie the princess of the Spanish mafia soon to be come queen."Giovanni says.

He then moves so you could go to the front.

"Put your finger on the scanner" Giovanni says to me.

I gave him a questionable look.

"if we're going to have a truce I'm going to need to trust you and you will need to get into the estate some how" he says.

Wow I guess this is legit this truce is actually happening.

~~~~
Word count: 675

Hey guys I read this is I decided to make it shorter also sorry I'm not post as much. If you have any suggestions/ questions about this story or just want to give me feedback comment.
Hope to see you in the next chapter
-J