4- who?

Valerie Garcia pov
       Day of the mafia ball

I walked into Kenzie's s room and she is putting out dresses from her closet and putting it onto her bed.

"Finally someone's here" McKenzie says.

"Yea will mom said you were having a midlife crisis so I came thinking you actually had a midlife crisis ".

Nora then comes in McKenzie room.

"Oh Val I didn't expect you to be here" Nora says.

"Yeah well Kenzie needs help picking a dress- hold on hold on why are you here?" I asked Nora.

"No reason" McKenzie says trying to cover for Nora

"Shhhh McKenzie. Are you hiding something from me Nora?" I asked Nora.

"What hiding something from you Val why would you possibly think that" Nora says as she seems more suspicious.

"Okay we'll good because if you were then I will skin you alive and make sure to do it slowly" I said to Nora with a smile.

" Val come on stop she only came cause I asked her to and your never into this kind of stuff, anyways what dress are we thinking this one" she shows while it's on it's hanger in front of her body. "Or this one"

We all agreed on 1.

Then my mom knocks in the door.

"Hey girls the ladies are here to get you ready" my mother says.

I already knew Nora had something to do with it. So I  turned my head to her and she says "You will thank me later"

After hair and makeup was done we were able to put on our dresses. I walk down to the kitchen from the long stairs kinda looks like your Prince Charming will be at the end waiting for you- but of course this isn't a story tale nothing good comes out of it.

"Ahh look at one of my beautiful daughters" my father says still waiting for the limo to come. I smiled at his response and go over to him and Jordan.

Jordan looks at you up and down.

"Dang I don't know Val could be like that, what did it take hours" Jordan says to me.

"Shut up"

Once everyone else came down the limo came and everyone got in.

Jordan takes something out of his suit pocket.

It was little microphones.

"No need the whole point of this is to be able to trust each other" my father says to Jordan.

"Better safe then sorry" Nora says smiling at my dad and grabbing one and putting it in her ear.

At the ball

" name" a security guard asks my father.
"Fernando Garcia"
"Mafia?"
" The Spanish Mafia".

The guard ask all of us the same question until he was able to let all of us in.

We got to our table and we all just stayed there talking.

My mother really wanted to dance with my father so she dragged him to the dance floor and that just left the 4 of us at our table.

"Hey don't look now but Giovanni de Luca is here and has his eyes wondering towards us well mostly all over you" Nora whispers in my ear.

Giovanni de Luca pov

Once that annoying security guard was finally able to let us in. I scanned the room to see who was here.

My eyes look over to the Garcia table. Valerie stood out to me the most.

She looks amazing in that nice long black dress- I mean no she is the enemy but I have to find out what their plan is first meaning that I would have to talk to her.

My family finally found our table.

It wasn't so far from the Garcia table.

"Bro if you keep staring at her you might just be able to ask her to dance" my brother said to me.

"Fuck off" I told him, earning a smirk from him.

Honestly I didn't even know why I even come to any of these things anymore.

My father left the table talking to Fernando Garcia.

Then Diego starts to leave his seat.

I held him down by his wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"Relax just trying to make some conversation with the Garcia's" he says.

I ended up letting go of his wrist and see him go walk and talk to the Garcia's

Valerie Garcia pov

"I know and I'm like right that's what I'm saying" McKenzie says.

Then someone comes to approach us.

It was Deigo de Luca.

I give a glare to Nora and to McKenzie.

"Relax I somewhat want to make peace." Deigo said.

He sits down with his hands up showing you that his not there to hurt you guys.

"Anyways being over there with my brother was really boring so I decided to come over here we're it seems like a lot of fun" Deigo tells us.

I looked back to the de Luca's table and see Giovanni with a black suit with a white button up underneath it.

He's there looking on his phone.

Then a random girl comes up to us and says "Ladies it's time please go to the behind the stage". I gave Nora an awkward look, she shakes her head no because she doesn't know what's happening ether.

Me, McKenzie and Nora all go to the back to see what's it all about. It turns off it that it is a bidding for women. Just to have one dance.

Great just great.

~~~
Word count: 920
Anyways hope to see you in the next chapter
-J