𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. An Unofficial yet Questionable Dinner Date

· 🙤 •° · ︻╦デ╤━━╾ ·°• 🙦 ·

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

❝  Ah, if only you'd actually surrender to me that easily. ❞

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

FLARE NEVER KNEW HER PARENTS, but if she did, they probably wouldn't approve much of the things she'd done in her life. Especially not the part where she waltzes into an extremely fancy restaurant with no intention of paying for anything by the end of the night.

Sitting down at a booth in the corner, she leans back, exhausted from wandering around town after escaping the torched wreckage of what used to be Maritech Prosthetics. 

Today is March 26th, 2019. Six days until the apocalypse, and Flare has absolutely no idea of how to stop it. Two whole days wasted. Once the clock strikes midnight, it'll be three. 

Five's plan of sabotaging her until she gives into his request seems to be working. Well, the sabotaging part, at least. Not really the "giving in" part.

The restaurant is rather busy tonight. It isn't exceptionally crowded, but it certainly isn't empty either, which is surprising, as it's already far past the usual dinner time. The crowd should clear out soon, though.

Flare sighs and rubs her eyes in exhaustion. She glances at the floor and sees a trail of ashen footprints leading to her table. Bashfully averting her gaze, she decides to pretend like they don't exist. Instead, she decides to focus on the song that's softly playing overhead.

Did you get over me? It's been a long time now

Feels like eternity, it's only been two hours

Flare murmurs along to the lyrics, glancing around aimlessly as she waits for a waiter to appear and offer to take her order. 

Come to think of it, she hasn't had a decent meal since before she time-traveled. Even the sandwich she threw together at the Umbrella Academy on her first day back wasn't very substantial, and since then she'd only been able to eat leftovers from the very sparse options left in their fridge. So, she might as well make the most of tonight. It could be one of her last meals, after all.

And I know I can be dramatic when I want, but so what?

And not to cause a panic, but I'm needin' your love

With a soft and alarmingly familiar pop, a figure suddenly materializes in the seat across from Flare. It takes a second to register before the girl freezes up, eyes widening as she stares into Five's piercing emerald gaze.