Side character view -sapnap

"No, listen!" Dream shouts in a whisper while trying to get George's attention. "What" George lookes at Dream with a dead glare, and then there's sapnap. Who is only watching his two friends fighting and flirting. *why am I here if they're just going to flirt* he spaced out for 5 minutes until he was brought back to reality. "Sapnap? You have been spacing out for quite a while" Dream looked at sapnap with a concern face, sapnap replied with "yeah, I was just watching you two flirt each time" he then giggled. "What's so funny sap?" George turned around and saw sapnap turning his face down. "Nope nothing, but uh I'll get going now since I have to get home at this time so bye!" Sapnap waved at his two friends then walked out. "He's definitely up to something"

Sapnap's pov

I walked out to go towards my flower shop. yes, I own a flower shop and I say, it's doing a good job of maintaining some peace. "Oh hey boss! How was your hangout with your friends?" A coworker looked up at me with a sweet smile. "It was just those two flirting and of course, me being the third wheel" I sighed and grabbed my apron, "oh I see..well don't worry, I'm sure they won't leave you behind" he left, carrying a flower pot.

"Tulips...?" I didn't realize I said loudly, "so is your favourite flower tulips?" I heard a familiar voice behind me, quackity? "What are you doing here? I thought you had meeting" I walked towards quackity, smiling. "Woah, I didn't expect you seeing me, would make you happy?" He raised one of his eyebrows in confusion, "well yeah? I haven't seen you in weeks!" He laughed while handing me food. "I have my lunch break in a few minutes! How did you know?" I embraced quackity then going ahead and grabbing some napkins.

(Kinda got lazy-)

Q- "so how's college?"
Sapnap- "eh it's alright I guess"
Q- "what do you mean you guess?"
Sapnap- "it's the same thing, being left behind as always"
Q- "oh I see.."
Sapnap- "but uh how's college for you and Karl?"
Q-" haha, we've been together for quite some time so I would say, good"
Sapnap- "you guys are together?"
Q- "Yeah? Didnt I tell you? "
Sapnap- "NO NOT AT ALL!?"
Q-"I could've sworn I did..sorry sapnap"
Sapnap- "but congrats, I'm glad Karl had the guts to tell you how he feels"
Q- "what?"
Sapnap- "yeah..did you not know? IT WAS OBVIOUS!?"
Quackity- "SINCE WHEN? "
sapnap- "literally every single time he was around us, he would hug you and literally say he loves you?"
Quackity- "I thought he was just that sweet?"
Sapnap- "bye ✋🏻"

I walked away. "Could you blame me?" He says, crossing his arms. "Uh yeah dude? At least you aren't this dense anymore" I sighed. "But besides that, did you have anybody?" I looked away, laying on my desk,feeling defeated so downhill. "Oh..by the way you did that, I guess not well?" Quackity then patted my head, "is this a way for you to comfort me?" I looked up and looked directly at Quackity's eyes. "Is it working?"

"Yeah not really, but thanks"

Words: 545