You're not fun (Gx S)

I don't know what to name George with sapnap so I did Initials :,)

Okay, let's start💃🏽

(Club au)
Walking towards the front building, not paying any attention on whatsoever. "Hey, they want you on table 4" the barista says towards me. I sighed and signing my clock in, I looked around for my suit while trying to see what's going on. "Oh c'mon, I left in my locker!" Quackity whispered loudly, he then gave me a spare suit. "Thanks, I owe you on" I smiled at him. "Mhm be careful around those tables in the back, that's someone you don't wanna mess with" Quackity pointed at the strange old man in his mid 50's.

"Yeah, I'll be fine" I got up and went to table 4, walking towards these people are so uncomfortable. "Hey Sapnap, what are you up to?" The older man asked, Sapnap looked at him. "I'm alright, what would you like Sir?" He glanced at his notebook, Then the older man grabbed sapnap inappropriately. "Aye, no touching the waiters and tell me what the fuck do you want to drink" he rolled his eyes while removing the old man's hands away. "You're quite the hard player kid" he chuckled, glancing at sapnap's behind. "Tell me what do you want to drink" sapnap's voice became harsh. "Just red wine" the old man winked at him, smirking with an evil grin, sapnap was annoyed by the remarks then went back to the barista.

Sapnap: "The old man wants red wine, Karl?"
Karl: "Yeah?"
Sapnap: "Never let that man in here again, he's making me uncomfortable"
Karl: "Alright, I'll just decline his offerings"
Sapnap: "Thanks Karl "

Sapnap gave a small smile then went to a different table to get more orders. While feeling a bit more confident, someone was eyeing him cross the room. Sapnap knew that it was normal but this was something more than that, then he glanced to see a man with a cocktail drink on the other hand.

Pov Dreams

"He must be his type, maybe he can help me out with this situation" I smirked while drinking my drink, noticing the handsome waiter glancing at me. He must've noticed I was staring at him from a distance, but if this help out George move on from his dramatic break, then so be it. I walked towards the barista and asked about the raven haired waiter, turns out he's 20. "I need to speak to him privately" I  waited for the barista to get his attention so that I can get him some easier way to gain money.

"You needed me sir?" I could hear his footsteps behind me, I smirked then proceeded to act calmly. "Yeah, I have a small job for you and before you say anything, you are just the type of guy my friend likes, you can earn a lot of more money, and I'm sure you would like to get the extra help" I glanced at his eyes.
He looked surprised and confused at first then laughed, "haha, but seriously is this a way for your friend to get laid? What a ridiculous way to do that" he walked away and before he could, I grabbed his wrist. "I know your life is a bit too hard, but I have a way to get that old man out of here, you must've not known who I work for?" I smirked, showing him my badge. "You had me at the money but since I mean, love life for me AINT the best, so let's see what your friend looks like" so, he finally agreed.

I showed him a picture of George and I could tell this waiter was definitely interested. "Oh gosh..wow..are you sure that I'm his type? It doesn't look like it because he's out of my legue" he chuckled while I waited for him to stop grabbing my phone. "Mhm believe me, you are but do you accept my offer?" I looked at him while rising one of my eyebrow. "Fine, just let me talk to my boss first-" I cut him off
"There's no need, I already did that for you" I glanced at the barista who was waving at me.

"What's your name before I call you waiter" I looked at him, "my name is Nick but call me sapnap, I prefer that" he smiled then walked away to continue his work. "Alright, I'll be here exactly 3 days later so be ready for your date" then proceed to walk to my own car, I guess I have to contact George.