The Gods are watching....Game of thrones

Annabeth's P.O.V

I woke up, or I thought I did. I opened my eyes and I realised I was back in Olympus. The Gods were assembled, but something was wrong. Hephaestus(that took me 1 day to spell) was working on the T.V with a bunch of enormous tools which looked like they could destroy the Statue of Liberty to ashes with a single hit.
' Come on ', bawled Apollo. ' How come the T.V stopped working right when we wanted to watch Game of Thrones! ', he continued.
The Fates stood in a corner, I had never seen the Fates look happier.
The gods would take turns at throwing looks of disgust at the Fates. They thought it was the Fates playing with them.

I had noticed something. ' Uh...' I stammered.
The Gods jumped. I realised that the gods from the other mythologies were still there.
' Bronze bulls Girl! ', said Ares. ' When did you come back? ', he asked.
' She hasn't come back yet ', snapped my mom Athena. ' It's just her ba or her soul, pretty sure that's an Egyptian concept though ', she said looking toawrds Horus, Iris and the other Egyptian gods.

' Yes ', answered Horus. He looked annoyed, thought that was probably because he wasn't able to watch Game of Thrones .
' This damn T.V ', Hephaestus cursed. ' I don't understand what's up with it ', he said.
My mom and I shared a look.
I started to talk, my mother hushed me.
' Don't say it Annabeth, let them figure it out on their own ', she said.
' What do you mean?', asked the gods in confusion.

' The plug for the T.V is unattached to the socket ', I said, barely being able to stop my laughter.
* Facesmack moment *
After several angry fights between the Gods regarding who left the socket unattached was over. My mom asked the real question.

' Annabeth, why are you here? ', she aksed. That made everyone quiet.
I was so absorbed in laughing that my mom's words hit me like a bucket of cold water.
' Oh gods, Setne he got into me, and then Carter said something like " Evil Day" and he got out of me and I ended up here ', I said.
' Oh that little git ', said Horus.
' Indeed ', said Odin.

' Don't worry, Annabeth ', said Iris calming me down.
' This is like a dream, you will return to your body shortly ', she said.
' But there is one thing to tell you ', said Indra, the thunder god.( I mean the Indian thunder god not the....ugh this is confusing )

' Stay in Mumbai! ', he warned. ' Hyperion will be coming there shortly. He must have gotten the news that his army has been destroyed '.
' But...' I started.
' Shhhhh.....now go to your friends ', said Athena.
I felt my eyes closing, all I could remember after that was the T.V switching on and the gods cheering.

A/N: There are only two more chapters left. The next one is gonna be the epic battle. Stay tuned for updates!!!!!!! I will be uploading on 22nd or 21st. Whichever turns out to be perfect!!!!!;)