Why is everyone intent on killing me?

Annabeth's P.O.V

' I ave o ak a quston ', said Percy his mouth stuffed with blue cookies.
' What? ', asked Mini in a dignified way unlike Percy.

We were all sitting around the table, mostly till now all we had talked about was our mythologies, blue cookies, awesomeness of Percy's home, blue cookies, how many more gods were there, blue cookies etc.

Percy gave a huge gulp,' How can we trust you? ', he asked.

Everyone looked shocked at this question even Me, it was clear that no one had thought about was Percy had thought.

' We should be asking you that question ', said Aru.

' Well I can personally clear Magnus Sadie and Carter since we have had our own set of adventures and have come to trust them ', I said.

' So we are the outsiders ', clarified Mini.

Aru stood up took out a ball in her hand and slowly revolved it around.

All of a sudden the ball started glowing and it turned into a lightning bolt.

' You're a thief! ', shouted Percy in alarm and drew out Riptide.
' No I am not this is Vajra! ', said Aru.

' Lier! ', I glared.

' Take her to Zeus ', Percy said.
I bonked Aru in the head and she fell down as a sack of rocks. Mini gave out a shrill scream but Sadie knocked her down with her staff.

After an hour, we reached Mount Olympus.

All the 12 gods glared down at us.

' Lord Zeus! This is Aru Shah she stole your lightning bolts ', yelled Percy.
Zeus looked at Aru very warily, who by this time had woken up and was so angry I was afraid she would explode.

Hera looked at Zeus in doubt, ' But didn't you count your lightning bolts yesterday night? ', asked Hera.

' I did ', said Zeus stroking his beard, almost as if thinking, is this beard disastrous or is it me?

' That's my Dad's lightning bolt not your's! ', screamed Aru.
At this Zeus laughed,' Oh really, and who might your dad be? ', he asked.

' My dad is Indra and that's his lightning bolt Vajra ', said Aru.

Zeus's eyes widened, so did the other gods.

' I-Indra? ', he stammered.

' Well, duh ', said Mini.

Zeus raised his hand his lightning bolts came zooming towards him. But Vajra didn't.

' That lightning bolt isn't mine ', he declared.

It was an epic duh moment for Zeus and everyone else.

Aru stretched out her hand and the lightning bolt came zooming at her,

Her face manned up somehow and her eyes were electric blue her whole body flickered with electricity.

' Bring me Thanos! ', she yelled and just like that everything stopped.

The gods started clappign and bowing, and Aru gave a small bow.

"That is the best impersonation of Thor i have ever seen!" said APHRODITE.

I facepalmed.

' I am sorry I misjudged you ', said Percy doing the little sad dog eyes.

No one could stay angry at Percy with that face.

' It's okay ', said Mini.

' Ahem! Since you demigods have come here, let's call the other gods ', said Posiedon.