CHAPTER SEVENTY- WAITING

Margaret POV

"Sofia wake up baby it's time for school!" I said as I shook my baby a little. She stirred from her sleep and opened her eyes slowly. Then she smiled to me when she spotted me sitting on her bedside.

"Mommy morning!" She said showing her teeth.

"Morning too! Go take your shower and don't forget to brush. You have morning breath!" I said as I scrunch my face playfully.

"Mommy!" She pouted.

"Nah silly! Come on, get up, lazy head!"

"Coming... Coming..!" She said and went into the shower room.

Minutes later I can hear the shower sound and I know she's in the middle of showering now. I shake my head as I can still vaguely remember how small she was. Now she is grown up and able to do things like adults do. How time flies so fast.

I didn't imagine our life would be entangled again with Matthew. I thought that she would be fory hidden from him and his family. But I guess no secret will ever be known right?

Sliding the door open, I wondered why I could hear so many people buzzing. I opened my curtain and saw many reporters surrounding my place.

"What are they doing here?" I mumble to myself.

Why are there many reporters in my house? I don't think I am able to make myself known to the media. I am not even a celebrity.

Just then I heard my phone buzzing and Matthew's name flash on it. I opened it immediately and answered it.

When I answered the telephone, I expected to see his face, but no I witnessed more than that., I  see him in disheveled hair with only a boxer, with no shirt and his eyes smile when he looks at me. obviously he just woke up from sleep.

"Morning baby!" That made me turn into crimson.

How the hell are you supposed to react when a guy. I mean a sexy guy showing off and calling you baby out of nowhere. Sorry but I am just a normal girl.

"Don't call me that!" I hissed as I tried not to get myself caught.

"And why are you blushing?" He asked in teasing.

Definitely, obviously he knows that I am one huy percent affected by his show off.

"Matthew, there are reporters in my house!" I said to him as I opened another topic since it's getting me blush looking at him like that.

"What?"

"They are surrounding my house! I don't know why?" I asked.

"Don't come out ok? I'll be there!" He said and hopped out from his bed.

He went to his closet and grabbed a pair of shirts and shorts.

"Baby got to go! Don't open your door to them. They are extremely annoying and persistent. I'll be there. I'll hang up now gotta go! Love you baby!" He said while winking at me.

"My god stop calling me names for goodness sake!"

"But you're my baby!"

"Stop it please. When people hear you they might think the other way!"

"Hahahahah… I don't care. Much better they will think the other way!" He said winking at me again.

"Just drive now please!" I said as I can't hide my blushing state.

He laughed so hard at my reaction.

"Bye baby!" He said while waving his hand and hung up.

This guy is going to make me crazy. Yesterday when we talked, his heart fully poured out his emotion to me. I am shocked beyond everything.

"No! If you want to have a relationship then why don't you try on me again? Not those guys who might not love Sofia. Why don't we try to fix everything back. I know I am such a dick head. But I love you. I dropped that to you, showing that you. I know what I did back there is unforgivable and unforgettable but I only ask you one chance. Just give me one chance and I promise you I will not break your heart.!" I said to her heart fully. I am pouring all my emotion into what I said. I just want to let her know how much I want another chance with her" When he told me those words I swear my world was spinning.

"No! It's hard to trust you again Matthew. You left me when I needed you the most!" I said to him,

"Yes! I was blinded by hurt, pain and jealousy. You know how much I love you and it didn't change. I still love you even though I tried to erase you from my heart, trying to find another girl to fill your spot but obviously I failed. I can't, I can't forget you. I can't forget those memories with you. I can't unlove you, can't replace you. I feel like a walking zombie with no life at all. Please just one chance I promise I will never break your heart ever!" He said looking at me with his piercing eyes. I feel like my soul is tearing up. I can feel his emotions are true, no hidden, no pretense at all.

"It's not that easy to open up again! I am sorry. But I can't. You don't know what I've been through. You don't get to say that to me I've been struggling and battling battles on my own. I don't want to walk in that ever again! Please just forget it. You and I can never be together again! I don't want to be hurt by the same person all over again! And I don't have any plans on marrying or having a relationship with someone. I don't want my daughter to feel complicated. " I said as I tried to defend myself.

"I understand! But can you open your heart to me? I mean don't block me away? Can I slowly creep into your heart and maybe at the right time you will find me there and you will love me again!" He said and I looked at him confused.

"Why would you do that? Why are you wasting yourself? There are a lot of women who would jump on you. Why don't you go to them? Would it be easy for you? " I answered him back.

He smiled at me weakly and held my hands.

"I am already past that stage. I don't have plans on going back there. As a matter fact I am not proud of any of it. I hate it now. I thought playing games with them would be so much fun but it's not. It's the contrary, it only brings me back to you. Each time they acted differently compared to you. I will always tell myself. She will never do such a thing on me. That woman would never do that to me!" He said and I sigh.

"Fine! It's not like I have a choice do I? You will do whatever you want anyway!" I said in defeat.

He smiled at me in victory.

"Thanks baby!"

"Hey don't call me baby!"

He just laughed at me and held me.

"I love you! I will never get tired of saying that to remind you that I am always here waiting!" Yes I held him back making him stiffened.

"Good! Let's see how long you are going to last!" I said and let him go.

***************

Please comment, vote and follow me.

Thank you for the love and support.