Chapter one - Mama bear

Marga POV

"Mom go now please?" I plead to my mom as she practically bawling with her eyes, contemplating to drop me.

"Honey mommy's going to miss you!" Making me groan in embarrassment. She said as she tighten her hold to me while still crying that we will be apart for a months.

And whose idea is this anyway?

It her of course! And now she's crying out loud her like she want to wrap me like a baby.

"Mom... C'mon stop crying! I am only miles away from you it's not a big deal!" I said as I tried to calm her down. But instead making her calm she's crying out loud now.

Good thing we are still inside the car or else I don't what to do. It would be very embarrassing if people will see us.

"If you are not happy being away from me then do you have to send me here?" I asked her.

She wipes her tears and look at me seriously. Then she hold my face so I can face to face with her.

"I am going to miss you honey. I just... Huhuhuhu.. I really want you to be independent and be more responsible. Being you there and those bunch of boys. Not to mention what you did is something I don't want to happen. So remember you are not allowed to be friends with boys. And no boyfriend's please. Your choice of boyfriend's is something I can't agree and you...!!" I choose to cut her off since she rumbling too many things which I hated the most.

"Ok ok mom! I understand no need to say it once again. I know I done wrong on that part. I'm sorry that's why I agreed and move to another school right?" I said to her as I playing my hands on my lap.

"Thank you honey... So be good girl ok?" She said and I nodded at her.

The faster I agree the sooner we end this drama we have now.

Just then I spotted my cousin Chloe just right near in our car. Meaning I can finally get out from the car and be able to do what I need to do.

"Oh Chloe is here!" My mom said as she gushes out from the car and meet her. I slowly went after her.

My cousin and I are not that close. Of course I have plenty of reasons. But to put it in general we are exactly opposite to each other. She's nerd and I am you know trouble maker, with always landing myself in trouble.

Also she wear super simple clothes that I hate to wear. I love to wear skinny jeans that hug my curves, short shorts that showcase my long legs and of course crop top that shows my abs obviously.

I rolled my eyes as I eyed my cousin from head to foot. She's wearing long skirt that looks exactly the same those grandma wear. Urgg.. How can I survive living with her when we don't agree on one thing?

My mind is going to burst. First my mom and now my cousin. I really don't know how to deal with them.

My mom likes Chloe a lot. She always told me that how come I can't be just like her. And I answered her simply because I am Marga, in short for Margaret, my name is too long to Its right? So yeah that's simple reason. But she said that I should be like her.

She even told me that she used to be just like her when she was young. And I asked myself quietly. Am I really my mom's daughter? Because let's face it. It's really true that she's like my cousin.

My mom graduated Suma cum laude in bachelor in Education. Yup my mom is a teacher. Which really not my thing. Don't get me wrong I love teachers but I can't see my future as one. Which my mom hated the most. But unfortunately my mom goes berserk if I told her that I want to quit my school since I don't want to be teacher.

Actually I really want to be a doctor. It's super cool for me. I mean saving lives are more cooler.

"Chloe I will hold on to your promise that you will guide her and protect from any bad influence and you will tell me if something like that happen. Understood!" Yeah I heard my mom said that to my cousin.

My poor cousin just nodded her head since she can't say no to my mom. She likes my mom so much.

Am I like a baby? If only she knew that I am that fragile and soft. I hated it when mom treated me that way.

"Mom stop it. It's not like I'm a baby. I am not her responsibility mom. She's my cousin, same age and gender. No need ok?" I said to her.

"Yeah but Chloe here is very responsible child. And she's very good girl!"

"Mom you just obviously said that I am the irresponsible and bad girl!" I said to her

"Nah.. nah.. of course not. You just need to have better friends and surrounding honey. That's why I transferred you here!" She smile toe sweetly

"Yeah right!" I said sarcastically

"Marga you don't get to answer me like that!"

"It's because your too much Mom. I know what to do ok? Please!" I said to her.

"Fine... Chloe you know my number ok? Don't hesitate to call. Love you both!" She said as she kissed me and my cousin.

Then she get inside the car but not before she burst into tears again. As she drive away I turn to my cousin and look at her dreadfully.

"So what are we going to do first?" I asked her.

"Of course we need to put your things in the room which in the second floor!"

"Seriously?" I looked at her in horror

"Yup!" She said and began to carry my boxes.

Oh shit!!! 😭😭😭