CHAPTER FIFTY SIX - FORGIVE ME

MATTHEW POV

I checked on my phone many times. I mean it's already 12 in the morning and I can't wait for morning to come. I have so many things to do and many things to ask of her.

I know I don't have the right, especially after I done to her. But I don't care. I need to talk to her.

After we had talked to my mom. And she told me what happened before. I swear if she's not my mom I can hurt her but no I choose to cry. Crying for I lost six years without them by my side.

I should have never doubted her in the first place. She tried to talk to me but I didn't listen. Instead I chose my jealousy. Then when my mother told me that she went to my house and told her about our baby, my baby. I swear I grip strongly on my bed.

My goodness I have a six year old baby and I didn't know her? What will she think of me?

After my mom told me everything, I stood up but I couldn't even move my body. I swear I want to go to her house and ask forgiveness from her. But now I am waiting for the time to pass by.

My mom said that it's her day off yesterday. She just went to check on me but I am such a jerk that I told her to get lost and even have the guts to tell me to change to another doctor.

The nurse said that she will be in the hospital by eight in the morning. That's why I am here waiting inpatients for the morning to come. Even if I can't move. I don't care, I will go and talk to her.

"Honey, why don't you eat your breakfast first?" My mom asked me as she looked at me.

I looked over to my mom then looked over to the window.

"Mom, how can I eat? When I know I made such big mistakes. So many mistakes and I wasted my time on so many wrong girls. What shall I do? Will she take me back? Will she take me again? Will she let me be the father of my daughter. I swear my heart wants to explode now. I am happy at the same time I am afraid. Afraid of what she will tell me. I just wish that she will never throw me away like I did to her yesterday. But I don't care if she will since I already told myself many times that I will lose hope. I will ask forgiveness from her over and over again till she can't say no to me!" I said then I let out a deep sigh.

" Honey, I'm sorry. I will tell her the truth first if you want. Then you can talk to her after.l!" She said and I shook my head.

"Mom, it's all my fault. I should never have believed those pictures in the first place. I should have faith in her. I should have never doubted her. And I should have never hurt her mom;" I said as I cried helplessly.

"Son I am sorry for stupid thing I done to both of you. I made a terrible mistake. I said such mean words to her. I am sorry!"

"Mom, you can tell her that. I am mad at you. But no matter how many times I get mad at you. I can't change what happened. I just hope she will forgive me mom!" I said then I glanced again at the clock and it's eight in the morning. Meaning she's maybe in her clinic now. I should head out to catch her.

"Mom, can you please guide me to her clinic? I really need to see her please?" I said

She nodded at me and helped me settle into the wheelchair.

As she pushed my wheelchair. Every second my heart pounds crazily. I have never been this nervous in my entire life. Not even in championship I played many times and won many times too.

Then we stopped at her door. I saw a nameplate of her. I smiled, I never thought she would end up as a doctor. My badass girlfriend before is now a beautiful and successful doctor.

I knocked on the door three times then I heard her voice on the other side.

"Come in!' She said,

Even her voice is like a melody to me. My heart's pounds crazily twice as much. I looked over to my mom then she pushed the door open. When I got inside she looked at me. I swear I really want to run and crawl on her feet.

She's still very beautiful, more beautiful than before. She wears simple makeup and her hair tied neatly in a ponytail.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

I looked at my mom and silently told her to give me space with her. I need to talk to her alone. When my mom moved away from me and went to the door. She looked at the both of us confused.

"What are you here!" She said once again.

I stared at her face. Memorizing how beautiful this girl is. For six years I was busy burying this feeling and tried to push it away. I tried many many times to forget her but I failed miserably. Each time I am in bed with another woman. All I could do was to chant her name over and over again.

I hate to admit it but I know I did not move on. Because I know I am still very much in love with her.

"I want to talk to you!" I said to her as I began to talk to her. I hope she will give me time to talk to her.

"If you are here about changing other doctors..!"

"No no! Please don't!" I said to her, My tears almost dropped when I pleaded to her. I gulped nervously as I looked nervously at her.

"Can you push me closer to you? I just want to talk to you please?" I said, giving her a pleading look.

She nodded and went to my back. When I inhale her smell. I swear I want to hug her and tell her I love her. But I need to take things slow.

She stopped when I was across her table. Then she sat on her chair looking at me.

"I want to say sorry for what I did!"

"It's ok, it's your right to choose whoever doctor you want. It's the patient right!"

"No please , please!"

"Huh?"

"I mean, I want to say sorry for what happened back before! My mom confessed to me. And told me everything. She told me that everything was a lie. That all the pictures are fake and it's not true! I am Sorry. Sorry that I didn't fight for us. That I choose to be a dick Rather to listen to you…!" My eyes are now wet from crying and I pause as I hold my breath looking at her.

"I am sorry for hurting you. I don't know what to do or say to make you forgive me but!"

"I already forgive you!" She said as she cut me off. I looked at her stunned.