CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT - CRUSH

Margaret POV

Urgg I hate that guy! As always he thinks low of me.

Did he think I would jump from men to men? Yeah I know I flirted with him back there. But I was drunk, you know. It's not like I am myself.

Groaning as I tried to concentrate. I should never be affected by that guy. But urgg why can't I stop myself from thinking about it? It's not like we are in a relationship right?

And anyway Mark is a gay friend of mine. How could he get jealous of him? Is he blind?

Just then my phone rings and I see Chloe's face lit up from the screen.

"Hello dear cousin!" She said, Chloe is bubbly, the girl who is so timid and out spoking.

"Hello!"

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yes!"

"Well, do you want to go to the zoo? My two daughters can't stop bothering to take them. Haizt... and also Cole has practice this afternoon!" She said and I shook my head.

"Practice?"

"Yeah! So let's go to the zoo!" She said,

"But it's only morning. Is it ok with him to go to the zoo without him?"

"Nah he's fine with it! Anyway I told him that we will go on a date tomorrow. Hehehehe I want to have a date with my cousin and of course our children too!" She said,

"Fine! I guess it's a high time they will meet!"

"Yeah... but my god! Sofia is super beautiful. I love her super beautiful red hair!" She said,

"Hahahaha.. Chloe, you know we have the same hair!"

"Duh yours is firing red!"

"So what time are we going?" I asked her.

"As in now?" She said and I laughed at her.

"Let's meet in the cafe where we had coffee the other day.!"

"You mean the one we meet with that super bubbly guy Mark? Invite him too. I like him. I like how open he is to you. Hahahaha... I give him a lot of guys' numbers!" Hahahahah.. knowing her.

"Chloe what if his parents will find out?"

"Dear cousin, it's about time that he will come out in the open. He's already a doctor and I know he can stand on his own. Looking at him, he is very good at his work!" She said,

"You're right!"

"But how the hell does his parents like you to be his girlfriend? That's so funny you know! I bet Matthew will know about this. He will get jealous!" Speaking of that man makes my face scrunch.

"Why are you reacting like that?" She asked me as she saw my reaction.

"It's about that stupid guy. He saw me with Mark yesterday. And he gets mad about it. He thinks that I lead Mark to me. Seriously? Is he blind?" I hissed.

"Is he jealous?" Chloe giggles in response.

"I don't know. It's not jealousy, it's stupidity!"

"My god girl, you should know how to read your man. Of course he will be jealous since he did not know about Mark's true self!" She said with a sigh

"Yeah but he should not be jealous. We don't have any sort of relationship!" I said as I reasoned.

"Yeah yeah.. you know what happened to both of you. He was thinking you have something together. Ok?

"Yeah yeah! But still!"

"You should talk to him. It's about time that both of you settle things. You know he wants something more than just co parenting with Sofia. He loves you, you know that. You can feel it right?" She said and I shrugged.

"I don't know! Maybe , maybe not! I just don't want to expect anything from him. You know he left when I needed him the most. It's not something that I can forget. Although I already forgive him, I don't want to gamble my heart to him again! I don't need another heartbreak Caz. I just want a peaceful mind and heart!" I said and she shook her head.

"You know when you love someone you need to gamble. I think he already learned his lesson!"

"Learn? Is he jealous of Mark? My goodness!"

"Hahahaha.. yeah it's funny to us. But he didn't know about him!"

"Fine!"

"Just talk to him. And tell him what you want, it's the best for both of you!"

"I don't know Caz!"

After we talked I told Sofia that we are going to the zoo with auntie Chloe. She even jumps in joy.

Then we head to the Cafe where the three of us meet the other day.

"Uncle Mark and Aunt Chloe!" My daughter exclaimed as she spotted the two.

"Hey buttercup, how are you?" Mark said and held her.

"I am ok uncle Mark. We just met yesterday silly!" She giggled. "Oh hi my beautiful nieces!" She waved at the two three years old girl.

"Your daughter is such a ball of sunshine!" Chloe commented.

"Yeah!"

"Anyway I don't doubt since her father has a good personality. I remembered how popular he was those days. I mean even now! What am I even thinking! That guy is lucky in fame since he's one of football's superstars. " She said,

"Yeah, your husband too!" Mark said

"Yeah... and I remembered correctly you have a huge crush on both my husband and her baby daddy!" Making my eyes go wide.

"How the hell did you know about this?" I asked Chloe

"I told you we've been messaging!" She laughed.

"And speaking of your baby daddy. Little bird told me about him being jealous of me. Hahahah.. if only he knows. I want him instead of you!"

"Oh my god! You didn't say that Mark!" I said as I looked at him in horror.

"No! It's true. I have been crushing on them since their first game. Those boys are hell hot!" Oh god! I felt like my soul left my body. I swear!

"Yeah and tell her about your collection of their cover magazine! And those hot pictures of them on internet" Chloe giggles and glares at her.

"Yeah wanna see Mags!" Mark said as he opened his phone.

"No! Stop the both of you. Children are here!"

They both laughed at me. I just want to smack both of their heads.

"I just can't believe he is jealous of me. Of all men. If only he knew how many hearts of boys you broke!"

"Shut up!"

"Really? Is she a player?" Chloe gosh.

"Nah .. more on heartbreaker. Poor boys, they can't even say anything and they all turn down!" He laughed.

"You are so mean! You need to get laid sometimes!" Chloe giggles

"Why am I talking to the both of you? Can we order please? Sof what do you want, baby?" I asked my daughter as I tried to change the topic discreetly.