Part 52

Just to be clear, that dude's name is pronounced "Lennard" not like Leonardo from the Ninja Turtles, that name's hella cool.

Lennard but spelled Leonard.

Thank you for your time, enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

He needs a tetanus shot.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Izuku walked into the emergency room with his hood up, there were nurses and doctors running around tending to victims of car accidents and mishaps at home and children who broke a limb because they did some reckless stunt so no one paid attention to a 5'5" boy walking through the mayhem, they didn't have the luxury of paying attention to him.

His mask had been taken off and his heavy, laboured steps moved towards the pharmacy. With his head down he asked the druggist for a tetanus shot and a needle and thread but the woman didn't hear through the mix of sounds.

"Sorry sweetheart, what did you say?" She asked and pushed her glasses up her nose, the beaded string that was attached to them made a clacking sound when they hit eachother.

"I just wanted a tetanus shot, I uh got a scratch from this rusted pole..." he said the first thing that came to his mind and decided to stitch up his wound at home so he didn't seem suspicious.

"Where's your mum?"

He froze.

"Uh she's... she's just waiting outside with the car, my m-mum's a doctor so I just need the syringe and she'll be able to give it to me."

"Oh! Anywhere I'd know her from?" Chiharu-san -as her name tag said- tried to make small talk.

Unfortunately, he didn't have the bloody time for small talk. The gauze on his wound was almost soaked through with blood and his vision was going in and out.

"Probably not, we moved here a few weeks ago" Izuku anxiously said "well that's a shame, where does she work?"

"I really don't want to take up your time and I'm in a bit of a hurry, I can tell you're busy Chiharu-san so could I just get the shot, please?" Izuku tried his luck at speeding the process up. "I'll get out of your hair right after." He spoke again.

"Alright darling, I'll be right back. Get your money ready it's 23.60" she pushed off her stool and went into the back to get the syringe.

He took his phone out and pulled his phone case off to see a 20 and 10 dollar bill, not having the time or patience to wait for change he just waited for the pharmacist to get back so he could leave with the medicine soon.

He had to get home with only an hour left.

His house was on the other side of town.

In conclusion, he needed to get all the way across town while his right hip was dripping his already minimal blood and stitch it up; all in under an hour.

"Here you go sweetheart." As soon as Chiharu-san placed the syringe in front of him he grabbed it and put the money on the counter, leaving before she could comprehend what was going on.

Izuku rushed home and stumbled multiple times on his way but he kept on. If Aizawa knew that he snuck out then he was in a world of trouble.

After the mall fiasco Izuku could barely go to the backyard without his dad freaking out and he had just gone on a spree of fighting alley thugs in the middle of the night.

He had no idea how much time had passed but he could vaguely make out the balcony to his room. That was bad because if he could see it from how far he was, it meant the sun was rising.