Part 48

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."
-----------------------------------------------------------

"That was amazing-"

"I'm just impressed with the fact that he didn't break any of his limbs, reckless imbecile" Chiyo interrupted Yao-Momo's praise.

"Right... but my point is, he took advantage of his terrain, he predicted Allmight's moves, he actually put the handcuff on Allmight, Allmight. and won- with minor injuries and those were caused by Bakugou so, wow." Momo finished but Kaminari took the liberty of continuing her statement.

"And best of all, he did all of that while Kachan was in a bad mood" he said with a grin.

The room burst out laughing but it quieted down as the electric blonde was tackled by an ash blonde- more specifically a furious ash blonde.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!", he screamed as harmless but intimidating explosions rained down on him.

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!"

The vigilante of the hour walked in right as the fight dialed down and settled in a seat while others stared at him.

He just shrugged off their curious looks and brought his attention to the screen displaying Uraraka's and Aoyama's fight that they were essentially losing.

Izuku grimaced as he saw his classmates approach him hurriedly. "HOW ARE YOU BEING SO CALM?! YOU JUST BEAT ALLMIGHT!", Mina yelled and Izuku would've rolled his eyes if he had the energy to.

"All we did was pass an exam besides, Kachan's being calm too, Go yell at him instead please", he said and stood up. He left the room before any objections were announced and went to the teachers lounge, which was deserted due to the exams, and collapsed onto the couch.

°•°•°•°•°•°

A knock on a nearby table woke him from his short nap and he saw Allmight standing there in his deflated form, Izuku couldn't help but smirk.

"Are you so worn out that you can't even maintain that bulky exterior?", Izuku said and Allmight huffed but not in a dismissive way, it seemed like he actually found it funny.

"You could say that, jeez that was one hell of a fight", he said and leaned against the table. Izuku had noticed the subtle shift in Allmight's demeanor. He didn't act like an all knowing jackass anymore, well there were moments where that side of him slipped out but his behavior had definitely changed from the one he had grown to hate mere months ago and it had been an improvement by leaps.

"Not too bad yourself Yagi", Izuku sighed and shifted so he was laying on his left side, facing away from Allmight, "you need to get past that old mentality though, that's not gonna take you any further.", Izuku smiled at the fact that he was giving the supposed greatest hero of all time, advice.

"Oh I'm gonna retire soon, not much this broken body can do anymore. My time's up kid and I just wanted to make things right with you. I... was awful to you-"

"Yup."

"Please let me finish Young Aizawa", he said and Izuku quieted down "I want to formally apologize for how I treated you in the past and if there's ever anything I can help with then you're welcome to come to me. With how I've treated you I think the least you deserve is everything I can offer. I'm really sorry."

He stood up, smiled and started to walk away when Izuku called out, "Allmight.", he said causing the aging hero to stop mid stride. "Yes, young Aizawa?"

"Tell me about All for One."

Allmight visibly tensed and turned to look at Izuku with wide eyes. "W-what?", the blonde walked back and pulled a chair from the table he was at before.