Part 28

"Call an ambulance!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

*3rd pov*

Aizawa was pacing, he'd been pacing for hours now, the major reason being his son lying in the hospital bed in front of him, well sometimes in front of him-- he was pacing so he wasn't always, Never mind.

Izuku was rushed into the ER as soon as they got to the hospital, he had lost way too much blood, turns out he was anemic which begs the question, how on Earth did he survive all those years as a vigilante.

He almost died but in the end he pulled through. After getting a blood transfusion he was declared stable but he had to be monitored for a while, they bandaged his bleeding wounds and took an entire body check up, except for his thighs where the skin was terribly cut and raw.

The whe whole process took a while and almost the entire UA staff were situated in the waiting room.

Aizawa stopped and looked at his son. His skin was pale and his usually poofy hair was droopy.

'He was cutting himself'

Tears glossing his eyes, he walked over to his son and gave him a hug but he didn't receive one in return. He sighed in frustration and left the room. Outside Katsuki, Shoto and surprisingly Shinsou were waiting.

"How's he doing?", Shoto asked without trying to hide the worry he felt.

"He's still passed out, what are you doing here?", Aizawa asked, he was so exhausted he was too tired to try and keep the concern from leaking into his voice.

"Our friend-", Katsuki started, "our bestfriend is in the hospital because he was harming himself, what'd you expect us to do? Sit at home with our thumbs up our asses!?", he said.

"No, I was just wondering how you got word of this-"

"it's on the news" Shinsou meekly said. Aizawa's eyes widen and Shoto shows him his phone.

Izuku Aizawa-- recently exposed as No.1 vigilante Jade, seen rushed to ER

"They didn't mention the hospital but we know this is the one you usually go to.", Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose and slowly brought it up to massage his forehead.

*Aizawa pov*

With his anonymity gone, having a normal life will be impossible for him, he didn't have one before but at least he wasn't choking because of the press. What are we going to do.

"Dad?", a feeble voice called from the private hospital room. I'd be lying if I said I didn't almost break the door down.

I stepped into the dimly lit room-- I'd turned most of the lights off because he hated waking up to those blinding monstrosities.

There, sitting up in that uncomfortable bed was my son, tears running down his face as his breathing quickened. I rushed hurriedly but somehow gently so that he wasn't startled and embraced him with care.

"I'm so sorry I didn't notice.", he started crying even more. "Its all my fault", he repeated over and over again.

I held him by his shoulders. "It is not your fault. You grew up with shitty life, shitty people, shitty teachers, shitty dicks who didn't-", Izuku shook his head.

"You don't get it."

I crouched so that I could see his eyes, they were dull and lifeless. The spark they usually had was nowhere to be seen.

"I'm so useless", he whispered to himself. A tear rolled down my cheek and I couldn't help it, another fell, another then another.

"Izuku...you started saving lives at 6, You decreased crime rates by 28 percent, You saved my life, saved all of your classmates lives, you beat a monster meant to destroy Allmight, You got offers from the top two heroes without even trying, survived so many tragedies, and so much more, all before you turned 16.", I took a breath.

"Yet you still insist you've done nothing with your life. Why?"

"I...I-"

"shut the fuck up! I wanna see how he's doing!", Bakugou yelled and then slammed he door open. "Deku!", he yelled and hugged him- pounced on him. Shoto and Shinsou walked into the room and joined in on the hug- choking hazard.

"H-hi, Kachan and Shoto and Shinsou", he said. They all got off him and found chairs for themselves. "Why are you guys here?", he asked and scratched the back of his neck.

*Shoto pov*

"we came to see you, ofcourse", I said softly. He smiled but shied away. "Th-thank you for coming", I smiled but it hurt me to see him like this. "Izuku...I'm gonna intern with Endewhore too, he's the only one who can help me control my fire and I really wanna see you flip him off", I said in an attempt to make him laugh, I succeeded.

"That's great news Shoto, I'm glad you're moving forward.", this is what I love about Izuku. He didn't say 'I'm glad you're moving on' he said 'I'm glad you're moving forward' they're completely different statements that mean completely different things, he doesn't realize it but he's such a special person, probably the best one I have in my life. "But is he still willing to be my mentor? I kinda pushed him into a dumpster and called him names and shit", Bakugou laughed, "you did that to Endeavor!? That's so badass!", Izuku smiled and nodded. "I think he will, he's too stubborn to give up the offer and I think he want's to see you in action, properly.", he nodded again.

"I should probably leave, I don't want to intrude.", the purple haired kid said and got off his chair. "No!", Izuku exclaimed. "I-I mean, c-could you stay?", he asked with his head down. Shinsou smiled, "okay", and sat back down in his chair. "I don't know if you guy's have met him properly but this is Hitoshi Shinsou-", Bakugou cut him off, "yeah Eyebags is fun", I looked at him inquisitively, "don't you call him Mindfuck?", Izuku snorted. "I think we found your hero name Shinsou", everyone laughed.

"So, princess, what do you wanna do?", Bakugou asked Izuku, "um I don't know we could watch some ani-me", his voice broke with a yawn. "Sorry brats but Izuku needs his rest and visiting hours get over in 10 minutes, ask Mic to take you home", I saw Izuku tense but we had to leave.

*Izuku pov*

They all left after giving me a hug each. "Is Papa Zashi alright?", I whispered but dad heard me, "he's more than alright, he was louder than the siren on they way here", I nodded and dad moved towards the door and I was gonna cry because I would be alone again but dad just closed it and sat on the chair beside my bed. "Aren't visiting hours over?", I asked as he got comfortable in his chair. "Yeah but I'm not visiting, we pulled some strings and I get to stay over.", he said with a smile.

"Y-you can go if you want-", "I don't want to go, so if you don't mind then I'll stay right here", I sniffed, "okay", he smiled again and crawled onto my bed. "I'm really sorry", I said and he pulled me into an embrace. "I don't know why you're sorry but you have absolutely no reason to be. You've done nothing wrong other than not reach out to me, and I can't blame you for that, I wouldn't reach out to me either if I were you.", he sighed

"Why don't you just rest for now, I'll be here so don't worry. You don't have to worry about anything for a while. Just sleep."

"I'll t-try"