Part 33

It was Inko....

-----‐---‐-------‐---‐----------‐--------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

They thought the LOV did the desk thing, its kinda sad since they'd been investigating the wrong suspect for a week. I thought they knew from the camera footage but I guess I was stupid to think she wouldn't tamper with it.

I was drained after yesterday's events and didn't even get to go meet Ruben. I did go at 10 am today though, I told him I was busy and that I'd come another time. I gave him some hot brownies and 4 ham n' cheese sandwiches. Dad and uncle Nezu did the spar-therapy thing because they thought it would help get over it but it really didn't, that was a bad move on their part. The rest of the day was spent updating Detective Tsukauchi and hugging me and apologizing to me and teaching me how to handle assholes at the press conference.

Here I was, wearing a suit again, in a big black car with blacked out windows for some unfortunate reason, heading to the venue to answer questions or something. I could already hear the screeching. I don't know why I even have a fanbase, I have absolutely no good qualities (same Izuku, same) I guess my hair was poofy but that was it. (My hair's straight so I don't even have that)

"Izuku I'm really sorry", dad apologized for the 7th time today. "I know dad, I accept your apology.", the car stopped and I was about to get out when I looked through the window. Tall people in black and white suits were holding the crowd and reporters back from stepping on the carpet laid out for me apparently.

I hunched over and clutched my hair. "I don't want any of this. I don't want to be famous. I just want to be nobody again", I said to dad and he rubbed my back. "I'm sorry Izu. come on, let's get this over with.", I rubbed the sadness away from my eyes and plastered on my fake smile. I stepped out of the car and the sound was deafening, I winced at the volume.

I just walked down the carpet--which disgusted me to no end-- and tried to get to the end but one voice stood out to me.

"Thank you for saving me!", I heard someone call. I turned to the seemingly neverending crowd and realised I only ever heard the fangirls/boys, but a part of crowd was made up of people that I had saved and that made me feel just a tad better.

My smile became a little less fake and I waved to the person who said that. I remember her, I saved her from this sick rapist. I walked into the large building. Dad was walking behind me and he was in a suit too, he looked nice, his hair didn't look like a mop for once and he had finally shaved, the stubble was still there but atleast it was neat.

When I walked in uncle Nezu was sitting on a chair, he saw me and hopped off it, then he ran to me and hugged my leg. "I'm sorry Izuku...", I smiled, "I know uncle Nezu, I accept your apology", he smiled too and took my hand. I had to bend a little to follow him.

He took me through large double doors and we walked into a large room with a stage set up on one side. There were tons of reporters and camera men in the seats before the large stage. I followed Uncle Nezu to the the stage and just before we climbed the stairs he turned to me and hugged my leg again.

"If it's too much for you then just rub your nose with your thumb and we'll stop. Good luck.", I smiled and nodded. We stepped onto the raised platform and I took a seat at the chair that had my name plaque in front of it.

Dad gestured for me to speak so I leaned into the mic and spoke. "Uh good evening everyone, my name is Izuku Aizawa, I'm also known as Jade, the vigilante. Um I'll take questions now.", I looked at dad and he gave me a thumbs up, I smiled. Hands shot up into the air and I pointed to one of them.