Part 43

I know I said I was taking a break but I finished this and I thought I'd publish this before my exams started so yeah.. um have fun? Idk man (I use 'man' as a general term if you find it offensive then I apologised and I will change it)

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Today's cursed"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Izuku opened the front door and steered into the kitchen, grabbing a banana and sitting at the kitchen island. Aizawa walked in, threw his keys on the shoe rack, kicked his shoes off and took a seat on the stool in front of the tired teenager. He took a deep breath and looked him dead in the eyes (more like into his dead eyes).

"let me get this straight- I won't get mad but I need you to explain this to me because I'm concerned. ", Izuku nodded slowly and put his banana down.

"Okay. You went to school feeling like crap-", he rolled my eyes, "I was forced to go to school, feeling like crap.", Aizawa cleared his throat. "Right, I forced you to go to school and you had a terrible day. With me so far?", Izuku nodded and folded his arms, placing them on the cold granite and putting his head down on them.

"And at lunch you didn't feel like being in the same room as...people, so you opted for the roof.", he hummed as he recalled the previous day's events. "When you got there you sat against a wall that you knew was a blindspot for the cameras. After a while, a couple of second years walked in and saw you against said wall.", he nodded once again, not seeing a point to this.

"And then they just straight up bullied you? Out of nowhere. No provocation.", Izuku groaned and sighed.

"Can I leave after this?", Izuku asked, dejected. "Yes you can leave after this, you still need to feed the cats though.", Izuku groaned and voiced his disapproval, "but today's your turn.", Aizawa rolled his eyes, "and you weren't supposed to almost die yesterday, things change.", Izuku huffed and got off his stool to grab the cat food.

"I went to the roof to be alone and two second years walked in" (not me writing second graders like 4 times) "Rumi or something, I don't remember, thought it would be amusing to mock me I guess, which is what she did. I asked her to leave and she got mad, she lifted me up by my shirt and slammed me into a wall. Meanwhile Kazuya, the dude, was trying to pull her back but she didn't budge. Then I offered to leave because I was getting tired of it but she- one second."

"EMMA, CHARLIE, STEVE, BRITTANY! DINNER!", Izuku yelled for the cats but only 2 came when called. "ALBIE!", the cat came skipping down the stairs but the fourth wasn't seen. "Steve you better not have touched that plant again.", Izuku groaned and climbed up the stairs.

Aizawa tried to process what was revealed uptil now while smiling softly when he heard Izuku scolding Steve.

"Esteban Hulio Ricardo Montoya Delarosa Ramirez. What have we said about playing with Jefff?", the cat frowned with his head hung in shame, standing before the mess he had created. The potted plant named Jefff layed toppled on the ground with it's soil spilled everywhere, it looked like a crimes scene and it was the fourth time for poor Jefff.

The cat looked up with his eyes dilated fully and it's ears drooping down a little bit but just enough to weaken Izuku's fragile anger. "Stupid cute asshole", he said and picked up Steve, walking over to the bowls of water and cat food.

"If Jefff falls over again then no treats for a month.", Izuku said sternly and smiled when Emma smacked him across the face.

"Right, where was I?", he retook his seat in the stool and locked his fingers together. "You offered to-", Aizawa started, "to leave and she hated that for some reason so she punched me and then I started bleeding out. She freaked out and pushed Kazuya away who was trying to get to me to help. Rumi pushed him away and ran off. I stumbled to the door but couldn't make it in time so I pushed the SOS button cus you'd get mad if I died."

Aizawa sighed, "okay, thank you for telling me.", he walked over to Izuku and hugged him. "Will they be expelled?", Izuku asked, his words muffled by the fabric of the hero's shirt. "Probably but only the girl, the other kid will only get suspended I suppose..", Izuku frowned, "c-could she be suspended too?",he hadn't stuttered like that in a while. Aizawa didn't move he simply looked down at his son. "I mean she almost killed you-", "accidentally.", Izuku interrupted.

"Be that as it may Izuku, she bullied you with literally no cause. That isn't tolerated in UA.", Izuku's frown deepened. "Well Kachan used-", Izuku furrowed his brows when he remembered the moody blonde. "You wanna talk about it? Bakugou, that is.", Aizawa asked.

"Umm well you know how he used to bully me?", Aizawa tightened his hold, "I called him out for it, you were there but I think you were too shocked to know what was going on... and I yelled at him. H-he's really working o-on it and I think I made everything collectively w-worse.", Izuku leaned his head against his father's chest again, "why don't you apologize?", he shook his head. "That won't work on K-kachan, he's kinda thick headed..", Aizawa sighed and caressed Izuku's hair slowly.

"Take your time but right now why don't you focus on your exams, they aren't going to be easy so you better work hard.", Izuku hummed and wrapped his arms around his father.

"I love you Izuku.", Aizawa muttered and Izuku pulled him and closer before whispering the same.

After staying like that for a few minutes Izuku let go of his dad and stretched. "I'm gonna do my homework, Later dad.", he said and skipped one step at a time as he ascended the stairs. "Later kid"

Izuku stepped into his room and went to his bookshelf which was filled with combat, weapons and recipe books along with a collection of novels among other topics. He was about to grab one about basics in algebra but was interrupted by his phone ringing, without looking at the contact he picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetie, did you miss your mommy?"