Part 4

It isn't right.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Aizawa pov*

I called Tsukauchi because well the kid ran away and he wasn't too happy about the news, he gave me some middle school address and told me that I had to go get him because I was the one who lost him so I left after I got yelled at by Chiyo because he hadn't healed completely yet.

I drove over to Aldera High school and all the students were leaving. I saw this super grumpy kid walking out of the school with his hands in his pockets and his pants hanging way too low. He had spiky ash blonde hair and red eyes.

He looked like trouble but you can never judge a book by its cover.

About 10 minutes later I was still waiting for Izuku to come out, I was gonna leave soon but then I saw the kid come out with a limp.

A limp.

The fact that his leg was broken and hadn't healed yet flashed across my mind and I brushed it off until I realised he was limping on the other leg.

He saw me and started walking properly immediately. He speed walked to me and when he got to me he glared.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", he asked with an air of confidence but I knew it was all a farce. I could basically see the panic coming off him, I never would've believed this kid was the Jade if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

I sighed, "get in the car", he didn't show any signs of listening to me. "Now, problem child", he started to walk away but I caught him in my capture gear before he could, he huffed and sat in the front seat.

"Wher're we even going?"

"to Tsukauchi", I looked over to him, he seemed confused.

"Why? I haven't done anything wrong", I rolled my eyes.

"Kid you're a 14 year old vigilante we need to take you in and ask you some questions", he seemed annoyed.

We got to the police station and he attempted to run away but before he could pull anything my capture gear was wrapped safely around his waist, keeping in mind his injuries.

I was wondering why he didn't run like every other time, maybe he had just given up at this point. I dragged him into the police station and to Tsukauchi's office, we got some questioning looks but I didn't pay it any mind and neither did he -well if he did then I couldn't tell.

I got a text from Tsukauchi saying,

'interrogation room 1'

God now I have to drag him to the other side of the building. Izuku still made attempts to run away but I caught him.

Why is he making it easy? he could get away effortlessly.

We made it to the room and I sat him down on a chair after putting hand cuffs on him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I love how you think these flimsy things will keep me here"

I pinched the bridge of my nose, knowing he could get out of them whenever he wanted. When I brought a chair from outside the room and sat beside him, he was already out of the cuffs.

"Are we gonna have to wait long? I have patrol in 2 hours"

*Izuku pov*

(When Tsukauchi's quirk is being used it'll be in bold.)