Part 20

Oh how he was going to have his fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

The obstacle course ended as expected with Kachan in first place and Shoto in second.

The Shinsou kid came in 17th which is pretty good considering his quirk didn't support the requirements of the race.

I left the announcers box and walked to the 1A waiting room but on the way there I bumped into the No.2 hero.

"watch where you're going, child" he said coldly as I waited for him to step out of my way and rolled my eyes.

"For once I'm glad I didn't because I didn't have to see your stupid face" I mumbled under my breath and he finally moved to the side.

"Have some respect." Endeavor clenched his jaw. I would've slammed my head into a wall if I was near one.

"No thank you, good day sir", I said and walked away in my crutches.

"Are those injuries why you can't participate in the festival?" he asked.

Lord only knows why but I responded to him. "My doctor and dad think I'll worsen my injuries so they made me skip the festival for my own safety or something. "

This intrigued him for some reason because he walked up to me. "What is your name?" I groaned. "Izuku Aizawa, now bye" and then I walked away.

When I made it to the waiting room I heard arguing, I opened the door and saw Shoto shoving Kiri's hand off his shoulder.

"-we're not here to make friends, atleast I'm not." he said and walked out of the room, he spared me a side glance and I saw the pain in his eyes that he hid as fast as he could with a cold glare, he must have met his father.

"What's going on?" I asked and walked up to Kirishima.

"Todoroki's pissed off today" Kami grumbled.

"Does anyone know why?" I asked "Also, good job on the race guys." They told me that they didn't know the reason for Shoto's outburst and thanked me for the compliment. I nodded and left.

I walked out of the room and started looking for Shoto. I got to a hallway and stopped because once again, I heard arguing.

"You are re a disgrace Shoto.", I heard the sound of flesh hitting flesh (Gloomy is sorry for phrasing it like that) and then a body hit the ground. (Let the bodies hit the floor. leT THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! I'm sorry but I had to)

"You were made to be No.1, you have no flaws, the perfect quirk! Don't disappoint me again." I heard heavy footsteps retreating but they stopped, "and use your goddamn fire" and then the footsteps resumed.

I rushed to the hallway as fast as I could and saw Shoto on the ground holding his cheek, a bruise already forming on it. He saw me and turned away after standing up. "I'm fine." He dismissed me before I even got a word out and started walking away. I dropped my crutches and walked to him, pulling him into a hug.

"You're clearly not fine." I said and he sighed before turning around and hugging me too.

"I'm here to listen so you can talk to me." I said and he smiled, "you sound just like- wait. Oh my God I knew you were familiar." he gasped.

He pulled away and held me by my shoulders. "Yep, same height, same eyes, same..everything."

"You're Jade."

"Damn I didn't think you'd figure it out but yeah." he nodded with his eyes still wide then he did something I didn't expect. He pulled me back in for a hug and I stayed there and rubbed his back.