Part 10

I have a good son.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

After dad's threat I just sat with the entire staff as they made fun of me for being oblivious. Auntie Nem was dying, she wouldn't stop laughing. "Yeah, yeah, real funny guys. Take pleasure from my misery", I said as I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna go get some fresh air", dad nodded and I stepped out of the room.

I went to a secluded gardeny bit of UA, probably my favorite spot in the giant building. I found it while I was trying to run away from dad when I was mad.

It was great, a balcony overlooking the trees and flowers with bougainvilla creeping over the ceiling, flowers everywhere. I took a deep breath and admired the calming feeling. The birds, the wind, the rustling of leaves, it felt so serene.

I started to think about what happened at the practical, I mean I guess they thought it was funny but I was really uncomfortable...I didn't want to be touched like that.

If I was a girl then I dont think they would've responded the same way.

"Young Aizawa?", I heard a voice call out and knew who it was immediately.

It was Allmight.

I didn't want anyone to know about this spot so I jumped off the balcony and made my way to the other side along the stin ledge that outlined the entire building.

I had no intention of speaking to the No.1 hero so I walked in the opposite direction but a few moments later he started yelling from behind me, "young Aizawa, wait for a moment!", I sighed and turned on my heel.

"What do you want?", I asked coldly and he seemed shocked at my greeting. "Well? I don't have all day you know",

He shook his head. "I wanted to commend you on your performance in the exam and I also had a question", I was rather surprised at his statement, I thought he was here to tell me to stop with the hero stuff.

"you see my quirk can be passed on and I've been looking for a successor." He grinned.

"I'm confident that you will be perfect. So let's start your training-",

"No"

His confident smile faltered. "Pardon me, what?", this guy has got to be kidding me. "I said no. Do you need me to spell it out? It's literally two letters."

"I'm afraid I don't understand, did you just decline my offer?"

"You heard it right, now bye-"

"Do you not know who I am?" He asked and I almost just my jaw with how hard I clenched it.

"I feel like you don't know who I am." I turned back and confirmed my doubts, he didn't remember me.

"Wow! You don't remember." I smiled.

"How absolutely fucking rich. You don't remember when you left that quirkless, little helpless 11 year old boy on a rooftop after crushing his dreams. This is just amazing"

"Wait-"

"oh this is incredible. The No.1 hero. the one who shattered the dreams of a child who had absolutely no hope in the world, without a second thought. is now asking me to become his successor."

He looked taken aback but then something dawned on him and I could see the fear in his eyes, as terrible as it was, seeing the fear in his eyes made me just a little happy.

He had realised what I know.

"Sorry to say that I took your advice, I don't want to be a hero anymore but due to certain circumstances I've been forced to attend this school and have no choice but I will tell you this," I glared with only my eyes, leaving my expression the same so he knew j was being absolutely serious.