EPILOGUE

THREE YEARS LATER

"Jia... Jennifer.. Jina.."

"Why are you stuck in the Js? I think it should start with a K."

"They're not twins, Jimin."

"So?"

He rubs his wife's pregnant belly as they lay on the blanket. The warm summer breeze blows her hair every which way as she leans with her back against him, comfortable using him as her pillow.

The giant tree in their backyard shades them from the sun, keeping Amaria's body temperature down. Kailo runs around with a bubble wand, boisterous with laughter as their dog chases him playfully.

After the mess of the internet and scandals passed, they began to get back into the routine of their normal lives. Or, their version of normal, rather. It was a bit of an adjustment with them living together with Kailo. It took several weeks to find schedules and routines that fit all three of them.

Jimin went on tour as planned, the following year. Even with all of the chaos, it still sold out in under ten minutes. Every single seat for every single stadium, filled. Every single piece of merch, every single light stick, sold out.

You would think that he would have dropped off due to what happened, but no. Internationally, Jimin's expansion has been exponential. Both his and Amaria's.

She's being asked and hired to choreograph for many Asian artists as well as other global stars. Jimin asked her to choreograph for a few of his newer songs and she was more than happy to do so,

Amaria has also been a judge on survival dance shows and talent shows. She's still learning to speak Korean so she needed an in-ear piece but she was happy to be there and people loved her for it.

After Jimin's first tour, he took a six month break and did another one. He figured that he'd get it out the way since he and Amaria had started talking about planning for their second child. He couldn't wait and they were very excited about it.

"How about Kimora?" Jimin suggests, feeling the strong kicks of his seven month in-utero daughter.

"I like that one."

Jimin smiles in relief.

"But I don't know if I like it enough to solidify it. What if we change our minds?" Amaria asks as she looks up at him.

"You've been the only one changing your mind for the last four weeks. We've only got two months left, Mari."

"I'm trying. This is hard." She whines and Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Fine. Kimora can be her first name and if you think of anything after that, it can be her middle name. How about that?"

"Mmm... okay." Amaria agrees. Jimin silently celebrates in victory. He knows that she isn't going to think of another name. She's just being picky for no reason.

He looks out into the backyard to see their son walking over. "Mommy, I'm hot."

The almost four year old complains as he lays down under the tree. He puts his head on his mother's lap and she pushes his curls from his face. Removing the hair tie from her wrist, she puts his hair into a bun on his head.

"Still don't want a haircut?" Jimin asks him. Kailo shakes his head.

"No." He replies. "I want braids. The dangly ones."

"Singles?"

"Mhm. Titi Ive said she can do it but she said I gotta ask Mommy first." He looks up at his mother for an answer.