.hsl.

THIRD

The house bustles with stylists and members of Amaria and Jimin's teams. Getting ready for a special interview with Raf Cruz of MTV UK being them in their newly bought home, both parents are getting finishing touches done.

It's been one month since their relationship was publicly announced. Five weeks since Jimin was outed and confirmed to be Kailo's father. Three weeks since they've moved into their new home.

Jimin's name is causing a lot of controversy in Korea. Half of his Korean fanbase is on his side, a quarter are renouncing their membership of the fandom and the other quarter is still supporting Jimin but saying that Amaria has brainwashed him somehow.

They'll say anything to discredit his genuine love for her and vice versa. Saying they shouldn't be together? Meh, whatever. But saying that Kailo looks like nothing his father? Now they're just saying anything.

That's exactly one of the reasons they're doing the interview. To tell their story and finally clear the air. Ten minutes into it and they get into the real questions.

"Now, a lot of people are talking smack because you know, you guys aren't married and you have a kid. But that ring on your finger," Raf points to Amaria's left hand. "... has been bouncing light off of it since before we even sat down."

He says and Jimin and Amaria laugh.

"Is this the engagement ring? Because holy hell."

Jimin chuckles. "It's not the wedding ring yet. This is just the preview for that."

"That's crazy. You have to top this one for the wedding. You know that right?"

"I plan to. I know." Jimin assures.

"Wow. That's incredible. Have you guys thought of any wedding plans, yet? Anything in particular? Do you have a best man? Can I volunteer as tribute?" He puts his hand up and Amaria laughs.

"You'll have to argue with Taemin and Agust D. They're still fighting each other about that."

"I would ask to be the ring bearer but I'm assuming that spot is already taken." He says. "By the little man whose absolutely adorable existence has shocked all of the internet. He's such a beautiful child, I just have to get that off my chest."

"Thank you." Jimin and Amaria say together.

"Of course. Um, I know you guys talked about or not talked about, but it's been alluded that Jimin, you didn't initially know about Kailo."

"Right."

"Tell me a little bit about that. Like how did all of this transpire from a son that you didn't even know you had in the beginning?"

"It was actually kind of a chance encounter kind of thing. Amaria and my shoot were running similar themes so the photographer and director actually just combined them and emailed our managers about it. I read the email and I was aware that she was going to be there. She didn't even read it."

Jimin points to Amaria and she laughs.

"You didn't? You just showed up and he was there?"