.saturation.

Take a deep breath first please. Lmao

AMARIA

What have I done?

What the hell did I do?

I stare at the phone in my hand, unblinking, unmoving. In the background, the sound of my manager and PR team's voices can be heard from my laptop.

A group call on Skype. Mandatory, urgent. Impossible to avoid.

Everything is so out of hand and worsening by the minute. Jimin has called me four times. I've ignored every single one of them. Samara sits to my left, my mother sits to my right. Ivelisse is holding Kailo, rocking in the recliner.

I can think of nothing other than why? Why the fuck did I listen to him? What the hell did I start?

Two tweets have sent Twitter into flames.

I didn't even know about them until I was woken up out of my sleep. Samara called me nonstop for thirty minutes before I woke up to answer. A few people saw Demetrius and I at the courthouse. Four of them eye placed us there at the same time, coming out of the the same courtroom. Two of those people and one other also spotted Cassie there.

At first, they assumed it to be a custody issue being that they know about my son. They assumed Demetrius to be the father and Cassie just there for support. That was the consistent theory until she tweeted the first time.

I'm not arguing with a bitch that had my man playing baby daddy cause hers dipped off.

This shit is spiraling. Everyone now knows that I had a boy, which isn't really an issue. It gives no other identifying details. It does however, confirm the rumors that Demetrius and I did mess around at some point. People thought that for months but had no further evidence so it was dropped. Now it's new news again. Cassie's tweet is also fueling people to dig into who Kailo's father could.

With Agust, Taemin and Demetrius all being x'ed, they'll start looking at every single detail now. Every single thing that can be thought of, every single interaction that I've had with men. Recent or not, they'll be scrounging for clues.

It's been six hours and the replies and quote retweets are steadily rising on Cassie's tweet.

Nah. She not gonna make my girl look bad.

How she the side and we ain't neva seen you before🤔He done posted her a minute ago. You literally just popped out of nowhere

It's giving envious... cause why you talking down like your man wasn't cheating?

We are actually not a single step closer to figuring out who the daddy is. Throw us a bone or sumn. Damn

Step daddyyy? Girl clearly he was playing the role! Look at them Fendi receipts. On a baby?! Girl.. bye.

IT'S A BOY?! Aahhh my nepheewww

She going out sad asf

The second tweet was posted and deleted. But, of course, it was screenshotted and is now being circulated.