.fade.

*Italics indicate Korean speaking*

JIMIN POV

Taemin stares at me through my phone screen. "That's incredible." He says with a small smile on his face. "I mean, it's sudden but it's incredible. You brought a child into the world."

"Barely."

After I got to my hotel yesterday, I texted Taemin and told him to call me when he was free. Aside from my parents, he's the first person that I tell things to.

He knows more about Amaria than I do. She's a fan of his and has named him as an inspiration for some of her dancing styles. I spent the better part of the night watching interviews and videos that she's choreographed. Some of the music videos that I enjoyed the dances of, she choreographed them.

The interviews that she did give insight to her life without giving much detail. What I've gathered is that she started dancing when she was 7 and hasn't stopped since. She went to a school of dance in her hometown before trying out for L.A's school of dance.

She was rejected twice before P!nk saw a video of her dancing when she was 19. She recruited her for one of her tours and after that, she was being commissioned for all types of music videos. For both dancer and choreographer.

Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Normani, Ariana Grande. She's danced on award show stages for many artists as well. She won Choreographer of the Year at the MTV VMA's last year.

She's been on magazine covers, walked Victoria's Secret runways in the past. She's modeled for Nike, Puma and she's recently been revealed as the newest brand ambassador for SavageXFenty.

"I know that it hits harder for you because of his age but at least he's still young. You've got time for him to get to know you. You're going to be busy for a while but at least you get to spend time with him."

"I have to leave in two weeks. I'm going to be home for a month before I come back to the states. I'm scheduled to go on tour soon. I have to tell my parents."

"You and her really need to sit down and talk. I'm sure you've noticed that she's a private woman. This can't be something that's leaked to all of the internet.  That isn't something she will be okay with."

"I know that. All I did was like your tweet last night and it sent Twitter into flames."

"You're going to have to be even more careful and cautious than you already are. People are nosy. What are you going to tell Yujin?"

I sigh and run my hands through my hair. "I really don't know. I haven't thought about that. I'm going to have to be honest with her. I have a son. I'm not going to abandon him."

"She isn't going to like that answer. You have to do what you have to do though. You have a son with an American woman. Yujin is going to have to adapt the way that you do. It's new for everyone involved."

"Yes. I know. I just hope that this goes as smoothly as I would like it to. For Amaria and Kailo's protection, I need it to."

"I'm proud of you, Jimin. I'm sure it will work out. Not for nothing, if you can't figure it out, I know that Amaria will. She's a very cunning woman."