.mono.

JIMIN POV

It has been eight days since I saw Kailo. I leave in six. I'm going to a basketball game tonight and then going to see my son.

I've texted and cleared it with Amaria already. She had that fashion show for SavageXFenty a few days ago. I didn't watch it. It felt disrespectful to Yujin to watch her walk in lingerie. Even if it was just a fashion show.

Yujin doesn't know that she's my baby's mother. She admires her as a model though. I don't know if they have ever met in passing. I only just learned that they walked the same show a week before I got Amaria pregnant. That seems like a close cut to me.

I finish getting ready for the game and call my driver. Yoongi is in town for it and is going to meet me there.

As soon as I arrive, he and I walk in together. We stop for pictures and he is stopped for a little interview about his favorite team.

When the game starts, we sit court side. Yoongi and I are shown on the screen a couple times. People are mostly watching the game though which I enjoy. Amaria texts me a picture of Kailo in his bear onesie during the first half.

I text her back saying that he looks cute.

At halftime, people get up for refreshments and to stretch their legs. Most people stay for the dancer's performance, myself and Yoongi included.

He's shown on the big screen cheering for them and I laugh at him. The moment that he's shown, the crowd cheers. He speaks a good amount of English but his accent is thick. So when he does, it's always something that people find funny because of how sarcastic that he is.

Or they think it's cute.

I look around as the dancers finish their show and see a familiar face stopping by one of them. They're smiling as they talk to each other. That isn't unusual.

What throws me is the kiss that they share. Does Amaria know about this? She said that the man was 'something' like a boyfriend so they maybe they aren't together at all.

He could be dating the dancer in public and Amaria in private. Because she's so closed off about her personal life, seeing him out with another woman is nothing to the public.

Maybe Amaria isn't the main woman and she knows? That could explain the 'something like that' answer.

I shake my head. It isn't really my business.

The man walks toward me and Yoongi. Yoongi stands like he knows him and daps him up.

"Hey man, how you been?"

"Good. Just chilling mostly. I finished touring last week." Yoongi tells him as they chat.

"Yeah I know. I went to your show in New York while I was there for work. It was crazy, man. They love you out there."

"You had interviews out there?"

"Nah. I had a shoot with my sister. We stayed an extra day so I could pick up some stuff for my lil man."

Now that catches my attention.

"I didn't know you had a son. Congratulations, man."