Epilogue

{🌷💭🍡}

January 2022

January 2022

Opal sat on dreams lap while he was stream the new five nights at Freddy game. George in a call with the two laugh when dream would panic.

Opal held back giggles at her boyfriend not wanting the fans to know she was there. Even though their relationship was in the public eye they didn't feel the need to share everything they did. That included when opal was sat on his lap while he was streaming or recording.

"SHIT NO FUCK OFF I HATE HIM." Dream yelled jumping a little pushing opal onto the floor making the girl groan. Dreams eyes widen going to apologize. "Is that opal? Has she been here the whole time?!" George yelled making dream sigh.

Opal huffed standing up dusting herself off and grabbing the microphone. "Yes I have. And this asshole knocked me off his lap the audacity. Hi chat also I agree Monty is hot." Opal said smirking when dream rolled his eyes at her statement.

"Hi opal! How are you? Dream I want to talk to her not you, you're boring she's fun." George said making dream scoff giving the headphones to opal who smiled taking her place on dreams lap again while the boy unpaused the game. "Hi George !" Opal said making the British boy laugh hearing dream cuss under his breath.

Monty had killed the boy for the fifth time irritating the boy a lot. "I'm okay, aren't you embarrassed that your boyfriend can't even play a horror game without throwing you in the floor?" George asked making opal chuckle looking at dream who was concentrating.

"Yeah I guess. Chat I wanna play this game but with face cam, oh patches hi baby." Opal said getting distracted handing the headphones back to her boyfriend and walking over to the cat who jumped on the bed.

Dream smiled at the girl not noticing he got killed yet again. "Chat she left me I'm heart broken. George you won't leave me right?" Dream joked hearing the discord sound of George fake leaving making dream huff mutter rude words making George laugh.

Opal smiled at dream while patting patches who laid in the girls lap. "I'm going to nap with patches so keep it down or I'm shutting the wifi off." Opal said loud enough chat could hear her.

"And piss sapnap off ? Yeah right." Dream said smirking at the girl who raised a brow leaving the room. Next thing dream knew his stream ended and so did his discord call his screen showing up with an "no internet connected." Making the boy groan. "OPAL BABE COME ON REALLY ?" He yelled hearing the girl laughing plugging the internet back in.

Dream walked downstairs seeing his girlfriend sat on the floor in-front of the tv his shirt swallowing her body whole. Dream smiled walking over to her and sitting down next to her. "Aren't you gonna go stream again?" She asked feeling slightly bad for the fans who really wanted a dream stream.

"Rather dot his instead." Dream said leaning in to kiss the girl. Opal leaned in as well expecting his lips to meet hers. Instead dream started tickling the girl making her screech at him while he was laughing leaning over her while she fell on her back kicking at him while giggling at the feeling.

"Say you're sorry and you love me and I'll stop!" Dream said making opal shake her head. "Never you green bitch!" She yelled making dream shake his head tickling her harder making the girl regret her words.

Breathing heavy opal gave in. "Okay okay stop! I'm sorry I unplugged the internet I love you clay just stop!" She yelled making dream stop while laughing. He was above the girl his hands rested by her sides jeep him up. "I love you too." He said leaning down to finally kiss her. The pair smiling into the kiss.

"Clay?" Opal said when he pulled away slightly his lips lightly touching hers. "Hm?" He hummed looking into her eyes. "Look what we became. You're my favorite crime." She said making dream laugh kissing her again. This time opal pulled away look at him "I hope I was your favorite crime as well." She said making dream smile at the girl. "Opal of course you were."

The end

Authors note:
I loved writing this book, I always tried to make the chapters longer than my other books and I think I did a good job at it! I'll miss opal and dream just as much as I miss my other couples.
Love honey xx