XI

{🌷💭🍡}

Opal sat at her desk glaring at the computer screen

Opal sat at her desk glaring at the computer screen. She was trying to edit a video of her and quackity so she could upload it to YouTube but for some reason she just couldn't.

Usually when opal was having a hard time editing clay would help and suggest what to do. Groaning opal grabbed her phone fingers hovering over dreams number debating on calling him for help.

Sighing the girl clicked it putting the phone on speaker while moving her headphones off her ears. "Hello?" Was heard over the phone making opal freeze but shake it off. "Hey, are you busy?" She asked making clay look over at patches and Sapnap on his couch

"Uh no, why what's wrong did Drista do something?" He asked making opal laugh a little. "No she's out with her friend Cassie? I think that's her name. Anyways I need help with editing a video.." opal said hesitantly.

It's not like the two were in speaking terms per say, she was still furious with the way he's been acting and hurting from the break up but he was the only one who understood her editing issues.

Clay chuckled muting himself, "hey I'm going to help George with a video." Dream said making sapnap look at him rolling his eyes. "You're such a simp dude." Shaking his head dream walked upstairs and into his room unmuting.

"Sorry sapnap needed me, call me on discord and share your screen." Dream said feeling a little weird about the whole situation. He'd never helped opal over discord usually the two were together in person. And she was just texting him the other day saying they weren't friends.

Opal hung up on the boy and looked down at her phone. "Was this a bad idea?" Opal said out loud to herself groaning when she realized it probably was but she really needed the help. Reluctantly she called the boy on discord him picking up after the first ring.

"Okay don't judge me and alex- Quackity, we thought it'd be a funny video." Opal said mentally slapping herself. Clay rolled his eyes watching the video to see what the girl had so far.

The video was her and quackity at the mall quackity picking outfits for her and her showing them off then her picking some for him. "It's good I'm sure the fans will love it, okay so cut it there, no there yes okay add some sound effect uh huh just like that good."

Opal wouldn't admit it to anyone but herself but her cheeks flushed pink at some of dreams praises. She almost made a dirty joke but decided this was already awkward enough for the two ex's.

After an hour of editing the clips the video was finished. Opal felt the relief run through her veins a small smile on her face. "Thank you so much, i honestly might not have finished this without you. I owe you." She said making dream smile at his screen watching her stop sharing hers.

"It's not problem really. You know I'm always willing to help you edit. But hey you don't owe me anything think of this as an apology for how shit our breakup went down." Dream said making opal cringe.

The girl nodded realizing the blonde boy couldn't see her. "Right, okay thanks again. Um I have some cleaning up to do before D comes back so I'll talk to you soon bye." Opal said quickly leaving the call, leaving dream alone in it.

Sighing dream left the call looking down at his keyboard. "Bye." He mumbled pushing away from his desk when his phone started ringing.

Looking over at it he realized it was Camilla calling. Groaning dream ignored it waiting for the phone to stop ringing. Once it was he clicked voicemail to hear what his girlfriend had to say.

"Hey babe, it's me you know your girlfriend. Just calling to see if you were busy or not, obviously you are or you would have picked up. Call me back when your free let's do something for once. K? Love you-"

Dreams ears picked up some mumbling the girl obviously covering the speaker. "Whose that on the phone ?" "No one hun- stop I promise!" Dream rolled his eyes leaving the voicemail and throwing his phone.

Just his luck the girl he left opal for was cheating on him. Dream sighed deciding he wasn't in the mood to confront the girl and walked downstairs leaving his phone in his room. Luckily sapnap was still watching movies on the couch making dream smile sitting next to him.

 Luckily sapnap was still watching movies on the couch making dream smile sitting next to him