XVIII

{🌷💭🍡}

Opal sat in her bed her mind racing repeating what George had told her over and over again

Opal sat in her bed her mind racing repeating what George had told her over and over again. It was currently 2am and raining outside. "Fuck it." Opal mumbled grabbing her hoodie and her keys rushing out of the apartment to her car deciding to drive 15 minutes to the boys house that she just for the life of her couldn't shake from her head and heart.

Standing in the rain infront of dreams house she shook her head knowing it was to late to back down. Quickly the girl knocked on the door hoping he was awake and not his roommate sapnap. Unluckily the person who answered the door was not dream.

"Opal? Wow this is my first time seeing you in person." Sapnap said eyes wide at the sight of the girl. Her clothes and hair drenched from the rain. "Uh yeah, not the best time huh. Anyways is dream awake?" She asked smiling gratefully when sapnap moved aside for the girl to enter the house.

Sapnap nodded making opal smile rushing up the stairs to dreams room. The girl took in a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Come in!" Dream yelled expecting sapnap who probably wanted something. "Hi." Opal said walking into his room shutting the door behind her.

Dreams eyes widened at the girl and her appearance. "Um hi? It's 2am did you drive here? Oh my gosh you're soaked. Not in that way stop laughing." Dream complained as opal laughed hard almost falling from laughter.

"No I walked here silly. Kidding. Yes I drove here" opal said finally calming down and accepting the spare clothes dream handed her. "I'll be right back." She mumbled leaving his room to change.

Dream stood in his room utterly confused on why the girl was at his house at 2am while it was pouring down rain. Whatever it was must be important. Opal came back the hoodie dream gave her reaching past her thighs the sweatpants being super baggy on her.

"So care to explain why you're here?" He asked making opal sigh sitting on his bed dream joining her. "We need to talk." She said making dream raise a brow at her as if to say 'duh' opal shrugged grabbing the blanket and pulling it close to her.

Dream smiled at the action. Her hair was still soaked making the girl shiver. "So I was talking to George. And he gave some good advice." Opal started looking at dream making him nod telling her to continue. "And well he told me to go for it. So here it is." Opal said.

Suddenly the girl leaned in kissing the boy in the lips. Dream froze at first but quickly kissed her back. Even after all this time her lips still tasted of strawberry chapstick making dream smile into the kiss. Opal pulled away a small smile on her face as well.

"What was that smile for?" She asked making dream open his eyes. His hand rose and moved her bangs out of her face holding the girls cheek. "I'm happy, and your lips still taste of strawberry chapstick." He said making opal laugh. "Want some i brought it with me." She said making dream nod.

" She said making dream nod