IV

{🌷💭🍡}

User | user:Ik she's sad rn :(

User | user:
Ik she's sad rn :(

User | user:
The songs man :(((

User | user:
Anyone else wanna give her a big ass hug??
Opals Spotify | opalspotify: ✋🏻

User | user:
Some of these songs man :/

Opal🐌 | opalnotthegem:
I hope you guys vibe with me :)
user | user: you okay babe?
Opal🐌 | opalnotthegem: I will be thanks for caring <3

ً ♡

It wasn't hard to tell the break up was finally setting in for the girl. Opal laid on her queen size bed curled up under the blankets staring at her ceiling her new playlist blasting through her head phones.

She didn't quite understand why it was hitting her so suddenly, maybe it was her Valentine's stream a few days ago the first time in three years she had been single. Or the fact her mom went home leaving the girl alone in her house.

Huffing opal turned her phone on eyes squinting at the brightness making the girl turn it down. She knew social media was toxic and probably not the best thing for her to go on while she felt so alone and helpless but she couldn't help herself.

Star shopping played through her headphones making the girl frown turning her phone off and standing up. Leaving the comfort of her blankets to go to her balcony. As soon as she opened the door the cold air nipped at the girl making her shiver slightly.

Ignoring it opal sat on her deck chair looking out to the town of Orlando. Surprisingly at three am there was still traffic from left to right not that opal could hear it with how loud her music was. One thing the girl hated about the city was the fact you couldn't see the stars well thanks to pollution.