X

{🌷💭🍡}

Opal frowned at Quackity turning to look over at chat who seemed just as sad as the girl

Opal frowned at Quackity turning to look over at chat who seemed just as sad as the girl. "It's been a fun week! It truly has." Quackity said smiling at opal who shoved the boys shoulder trying to seem happy. "It has, on and off camera! I'm very glad I decided to come here."

Quackity nodded waving bye to chat. Opal sighed resting her head on the boys should staring at the blank screen. "I mean it duck, I've had fun." Opal said making Quackity groan at the nickname. "I've had fun as well but stop the nickname please." The boy complained making opal laugh.

ً ♡

Opal knew drista would be excited to see the girl but she didn't expect the young girl to already be in her apartment waiting for the older girl a cake on the counter and music blasting. Opal raised a brow at the girl making the blonde laugh running to hug opal who hugged her back instantly.

"I've missed you, how was LA? Was it everything everyone talks about? Was Quackity as annoying in person as he is online?" Drista said cornering the girl with questions. "Calm down D, let me unpack first okay?" Opal asked making drista huff but nod.

"Quackitys nice, he's like a brother to me! But your question about la? It's busy as hell, and definitely not worth the hype if I'm honest. But some people there are worth it." Opal said eating the strawberry cake dristas mom had made for the girls sleepover. "Oh I hope you don't mind I'm spending the whole weekend with you." Drista said.

Opal choked on her cake eyes wide. "We didn't discuss this?" Opal said scolding the girl. While drista looked sheepishly at her slice of cake. "Well mom and them are going out of town and I told her you wouldn't mind if I stayed with you, instead of clay."

Drista smiled at opal who sighed. "Alright, but you need to give your brother a chance, D it's me mad at him not you. And before your little "buts" he's your brother and I'm just his ex. Your guys relationship is important. So tomorrow you'll spend the day at his end of discussion."

Opal smirked when drista gave in knowing the older girl was right. "Then what will you do all day without me?" Drista asked making opal roll her eyes. "Be a productive adult? Clean the house maybe stream who knows." She responded making drista nod moving to the couch to watch a movie

ً ♡

Opal sat in the car staring at the house infront of her. "I can go now, I can have clay drop me off if you want." Drista said noticing the girls face. "What? No it's fine I'll walk you to the door come on." Opal said getting out and walking to the front door feeling regret fill her veins.

Drista sighed shaking her head at the stubborn girl. Knocking on the door the two waited for someone to answer it. Opal silently praying it was anyone but clay. The door opened but the person behind it shocked both girls. "Hi? Can I help- oh drista it's you." A girl answered faking a smile.

"Camilla." Drista responded harshly. Making opal hold back a laugh. "Where's my brother? You know the tall annoying one?" Drista said making Camilla scoff at the girl. "I'll go get him." The girl responded walking inside the house leaving the door open.

Opals eyes widened shutting the door quickly catching drista gaze. "What? Patches can get out!" Opal said making drista laugh at the girl. "Wanna say hit to patches, I think she misses you-" "what are you two doing here?" Clay asked opening the door brows raised.

Camilla right behind the boy her arms crossed. "I'm spending the day with you surprise! But get the tramp out of here." Drista said making opal laugh this time but stop at the glare clay sent her. "Sorry." Opal whispered looking anywhere but at the boy. "Be nice drista. She's done nothing to you." Clay said making drista scoff.

"Where's patches." Drista asked pushing the boy aside rushing into the house looking for the cat. "In my room." Clay yelled hearing a faint "okay" in response. "Well, um, I'll be back at 8pm to pick her up." Opal said looking up at the boy.

Opal saw a flicker of sadness in the boys green eyes but he masked it. "Right well, next time a heads up please." Clay said making opal laugh confusing the boy and his new girlfriend. "Sorry, just made it sound like she was our kid."

"Oh yuck." Drista said coming to the door patches in her arms. "Say hi and bye to her." Drista said to opal who smiled at the cat. Hesitantly opal pet the cat making patches meow and try to climb onto the girls arm. "Awe I've missed you to beautiful girl." Opal said kissing the cats head.

Clay smiled down at the two completely forgetting his girlfriend was behind him. "How come she's never done that to me?" Camilla asked almost childishly. Drista giggled catching opals amused look. "Alright I'll be back at 8, be nice and have fun." Opal said waving bye to everyone not missing the way clay ignored Camilla.

" Opal said waving bye to everyone not missing the way clay ignored Camilla