I

{🌷💭🍡}

Opal sighed laying in her bed

Opal sighed laying in her bed. Her apartment felt so lonely nowadays. Usually she had her ex over when he wasn't filming or at least his cat maybe his sister. But now since they broke up a month ago she hadn't had anyone over.

The worse part was explaining to his sister over the phone that she wouldn't be able to come visit at the girls house since she was no longer with her brother. Maybe the worst parting was hearing the teen girl beg to come over. "Please opal just let me come see you! I'll have mom drive me please." And having to tell the girl it was to late.

Sitting up opal walked to her pc or well clays old pc that he kept at her house when he needed to stream and was there. He told her to keep it since he didn't want to see her right now. Sighing opal logged into her profiles on it smiling at discord seeing messages from sapnap, and George who she became close to while dating dream.

ً  ♡

Sapnap:Hey are you okay?

Sapnap:
Hey are you okay?

Opalnotthegem:
Um ig?

Sapnap:
You guess??

Opalnotthegem:
Okay no I'm not.
I loved him sap and he just decided i wasn't enough.
It hurt.

Sapnap:
Opal :(
You are enough okay?
I love you!

Opalnotthegem:
:(
I love you too,
Facetime?

Sapnap:
Um uh...

Opalnotthegem:
Oh ur on the phone with him got it!
Have fun :) <3

Sapnap:
I'm sorry opal:/
He's my best friend just as much as you
After I'm done chewing him out I'll call you <3
Read 12:30am

Sapnap:I'm sorry opal:/He's my best friend just as much as youAfter I'm done chewing him out I'll call you <3Read 12:30am

Georgenotfound:
Ik we aren't close but I hope you aren't to hurt!

Opalnotthegem:
Thanks George, means a lot :)

Georgenotfound:
Whatcha doing :)

Opalnotthegem:
Thinking of streaming, just for fun ig

Georgenotfound:
Can I join? We can try and beat the game!

Opalnotthegem:
Say less 😏

Georgenotfound:
You have not changed a bit.

Opalnotthegem:
Duh😌 anywho how's Esmeralda I miss her :(

Georgenotfound:
Good, how'd you know she was with me?

Opalnotthegem:
... I called her when dream dumped me??

Georgenotfound:
Right.. start the stream I'm bored.
Read at 12:35am

ً 

Opal switched the screen from starting soon to her face smiling at chat

Opal switched the screen from starting soon to her face smiling at chat. "Heyo! How's everyone's night going late night stream because I said so." The girl said adjusting her hoodie not realizing it was a dream hoodie.

It took five seconds before she realized from chat spamming dreams name making the girl frown at her hoodie. "Be right back chat." Opal said turning the camera off and running into her closet grabbing a georgenotfound hoodie and running back turning her camera back on.

"Much better what would you say George?" Opal asked unmuting in discord making George laugh seeing the pink georgenotfound hoodie on the girl. "It fits you, Esmeralda says hi." The british boy said making opal gasp. "Tell her I miss her and to text me after the stream!" She said a genuine smile on her face.

For a while opal forgot about clay and the fact he dumped her a month ago for once she felt happy and at peace arguing with George and fighting the ender dragon multiple cuss words leaving the girls mouth. "God she's a fucking bitch." She mumbled under her breath after the dragon fire breathing her.

Esmeralda eventually joined the call flirting with opal the whole time making the fans ship the two jokingly while George complained. "She's my girlfriend not yours." George complained making opal giggle. "Mine now bitch" "damn right!"

ً  ♡

"Thanks for joining my stream." Opal said to George and Esmeralda after ending her stream on a high note. "It's no problem babe." Esmeralda said making opal giggle a smile never leaving her face. "Are you and dream going to tell the fans?" George asked making opal sigh.

She honestly didn't know if dream was planning on telling them but she knew she wanted to. "I want to, probably tomorrow or tonight." Opal said hearing the two hum in agreement. "Honestly if dream gets mad at you I'll hit him." Esmeralda said making the only boy in the call crack up laughing.

"Yeah okay with how short you are?" George said making opal hold back giggles. "Shut the fuck up. Losing pretty privilege every time you speak I swear. Anyways I'm going to sleep for a bit love you opal call me later?" Esmeralda said making opals smile widen. "Night I will call." Opal said hearing the girl disconnect

George stayed silent making opal roll her eyes. "Go to her George." Opal said jokingly making George let out a dry chuckle. "I'll text you later." "Bye George." "Bye opal."

"