XVII

{🌷💭🍡}

Opal sat at the table awkwardly eating the dinner dreams mom made

Opal sat at the table awkwardly eating the dinner dreams mom made. The mother invited opal over for family dinner seeing as thought dream and opal are friends again. Drista sat next to opal while dream sat across from her.

"So opal how's streaming been?" Dreams mom asked smiling at the girl she thought was going to be her daughter in law. "Oh good! I've meet so many new people to create content with! And the fans seem to love me for me so." Opal said sending a small smile to dream as if to say thanks.

Dream smiled back admiring the girl sitting across from him. She looked pretty in her sundress and curled hair. "Oh that's good! Drista told me you met one of clays friends in person, what was his name quackcity? I can't remember I apologize." Dreams mom said making opal chuckle.

"It's alright, his name is Quackity. And yeah we met up he's super nice and fun to be around in person." Opal said making dreams mom smile back. Drista giggled kicking opals leg who kicked the teen back smiling.

The family sat watching a movie it just hit 10pm and opal yawned feeling tired. "I should head home. Thank you for dinner it was nice!" Opal said standing up making dream stand up as well. "Oh no problem sweetheart, you know you're always welcome here! Especially if you and clay are getting along again." Dreams mom said sending a sweet smile to opal who smiled back.

"I'm going to head home as well, thanks for dinner mom, I'll give Nick his plate." Dream said hugging his mom goodbye and ruffling Dristas hair making the teen push his hand away. "Bye!" Drista yelled giving the pair the cue to leave.

Dream walked opal to her car standing by it while she unlocked it. "So I'll see you soon?" He asked smiling at the girl who chuckled. "Impatient much?" She asked knowing they spent a day watching teen wolf only three days ago. "Hey I wanna finish the show!" Dream said putting his hands up laughing with the girl.

"No in honestly I've liked the time we've spent together. It's nice." Dream said his voice getting softer making opals movements falter. "Oh, um yeah it has been. Almost feels like old times. Especially tonight at dinner." She said making dream nod. "Well um. I'll text you." Opal said making dream smile.

As she was about to get into her car dream stopped her pulling the girl into a hug. Opals head rested against dreams chest feeling it fall with each breath he took. Dream rested his head on top of the girls closing his eyes trying to keep this moment in his mind for as long as he could.

Dream pulled away rubbing his neck. "Goodnight." He said making opal smile her cheeks flushed from the cold and the hug. "Night clay." She said getting in the car and driving off leaving the tall boy standing in his moms driveway.

ً  ♡

OpalwopleI hate dream

Opalwople
I hate dream.

Georgie
Why? What'd he do know?

Opalwople
Make me realize I still love his stupid ass.

Georgie
And that's bad because 🤨

Opalwople
Cause I'm supposed to hate him.
For what he did to me yaknow

Georgie
Everyone deserves a second chance
Come on opal he's trying right?

Opalwople
God yes.
He's spent so much time with me
And has only been nice
Reminds me of when everything was good :(

Georgie
Do you miss him?
Or just the idea of him?

Opalwople
I miss him.
Fuck. I hate this shit.

Georgie
Go get him!
Cant wait to tweet about third wheeling again🙄

Opalwople
Shut up you know you love us

Georgie
I do sadly
I just want my best friends happy

Opalwople
I know :)
I love you asswipe

Georgie
Ya ya I know 🙄

GeorgieYa ya I know 🙄