III

{🌷💭🍡}

Meg | user:Fuck yes

Meg | user:
Fuck yes

Jan | user:
Canceling plans with my bf

Anna | user:
Gross rather watch trump than you.

Sapnap | sapnapalt:
I WANNA JOIN
Opal🐌 | opalnotthegem: THEN TRXT ME ON DISCORD FUCKER

George | georgenotfound:
I will not be there.
Opal🐌 | opalnotthegem: didnt ask? Don't care + ratio??

Quackity | Quackity:
Can I join ?
Opal🐌 | opalnotthegem: I guess duck man.

ً ♡

Opal smiled at chat seeing how many people showed up for the girls stream even though it was Valentine's Day. "Hey chat! I'm glad you guys are here with me. If I wasn't streaming I'd be sobbing while watching any roncoms." She said honestly watching chat agree with her.

Soft music played in the background opal humming to it while waiting for sapnap to join with some of his friends. Finally after 5 minutes of the girl humming sapnap joined the call screaming.

"OPALLLL MY BELOVED HI!" Sapnap yelled making opal fall in her chair chat spamming 'L' and 'clip it clip it!' "Fuckin hell sap you can't do that." Opal complained hearing sapnap laughing like a maniac.

Scoffing opal sat down in her chair scolding chat silently with one look. "Sorry Anyways Quackity and Karl are joining in a bit they are busy making out." Sapnap said so calmly it made opals eyes widen. "Oh they are dating?" She asked being the clueless person she was.

Granted opal knew sapnap and George but that was because of dream she hadn't really talked to any other people dream knew she just knew their names. "What the- you're kidding?" Sapnap asked giggling at the girl. "No?" Opal said furrowing her brows chat laughing at the girl.

"Hello!" Karl said joining the calm at the same time Quackity did. "HI NICE TO MEET YOU OPAL!" Quackity yelled almost causing the girl to fall again. Thankfully this time she caught herself chuckling at herself. "Hello!" She replied a smile on her face.

Sapnap giggled more coughing a bit. "Opal thinks you to are dating." Sapnap said making opal gasp. "Sap!!" Opal complained hearing the two boy laugh at the girl. Frowning the girl pulled her knees up to her chest feeling embarrassed.

"We aren't dating, well in our server dream SMP we are a couple for the story." Karl said nicely making opal ooh at the boy. "That makes more sense thank you karl!" She said hearing the boy giggle. "No problem!"

ً ♡

Dream sighed watching his sister glare at his new girlfriend Camilla. He knew drista wasn't happy with his choices on leaving opal and dating a new girl only a few days later but he could care less.

"Happy Valentine's Day babe." Camilla said walking over to him and sitting down. Clay smiled running a hand through his blonde hair. "Happy Valentine's Day. Oh George is calling me I'll be back." He said standing up and leaving Camilla in the living room.

Dream answered hearing noise in George's end. "Who are you watching?" Dream asked hearing George chuckle. "Opal, Quackity, Karl and sapnap are on her stream." George answered making dream hum.

"So why'd you call?" Dream asked sitting down on the edge of his bed waiting for the British boy to respond with a good answer. Dream was irritated he had to leave Camilla with his sister. "Oh yeah they talked about you on stream." George said spacing off a bit.

Dream tensed rushing to his computer pulling up twitch and opals stream forgetting he was a mod and a sub. He looked at his ex who was dolled up laugh at something Karl said. "So wait he dumped you no remorse after three years?" Quackity said making opal nod forgetting the boy couldn't see her.

"Yeah, it's fine I'm moving on like why'd I want to waste time on some green blob who doesn't want me." Opal said shrugging seeing chat spam 'burn' dream rolled his eyes resisting the urge to comment in chat.

George chuckled making dream even more mad. "Shut up." Dream said making George scoff. "Listen you're my best friend so I'm going to tell you how it is. You hurt her badly and you're a prick for leaving her so let her say whatever she wants about you mate. I don't care how you feel you're the one that hurt her. Now leave the stream before she notices." George said.

Sighing dream agreed hanging up on the boy. Dream looked at his screen seeing a genuine smile on the girls face at Karl's words making dream smile a bit. He didn't know it took George calling him out on his shit to realize he was being a toxic ex. Slowly dream left the stream tuning his computer off.

 Slowly dream left the stream tuning his computer off