XII

{🌷💭🍡}

"Camilla stop, for once shut up!" Dream snapped making the girl freeze huffing as she waved her hand to tell him to continue

"Camilla stop, for once shut up!" Dream snapped making the girl freeze huffing as she waved her hand to tell him to continue. "Thank you, anyways I know you're cheating and you know what ? I don't even care!"

Clay started laughing historically scaring Camilla a bit. She'd only heard him laugh like this during one of his and her words stupid lore streams. "Why are you laughing like you're murdering that dumb kid again?" She asked standing up quickly.

"Because i made a mistake thinking I liked you. I never liked you I just needed something newer which by the way opal could have given me. Now leave and don't come back." Dream said making Camilla roll her eyes.

The girl walked to the door but stopped when dream called her name. "If you show or tell anyone what I look like be prepared for a huge lawsuit. Don't let the door hit you on your way out."

Opal laughed at Quackity and George who were bickering like a married couple playing speed runners. "JUST STOP GIVING ME THE WIN LIKE IM SO BABY!" Quackity yelled making George groan. "I wouldn't have to give you the win if you were good."

"Oooo he said 'get good your honor!'" Opal joked making chat agree with the girl. Quackity gasped while George giggled "how could you side with him opal, I thought we had something." Quackity said making opal giggle.

Shaking her head the girl hummed thinking of a comeback. "I'm so sorry my love, but he promised me a million dollars! We need that for the kids." Opal said going along with the bit. "The kids!?-" "I didn't promise any money!?"

The three broke out in laughter chat laughing along with them enjoying that atmosphere they made together. "We should bug karl or sapnap." Quackity said making opal hum finally beating George for once. "YES HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT CHAT!?! CLIP IT NOW!" She yelled out of excitement making the English man smile at his screen.

A noise showed that someone joined the vc making opal look at her second monitor that had discord pulled up. It was dream. Opal slightly smiled but looked back to her screen praying chat didn't notice.

"Dream!" George screeched making Quackity groan. "George!" Dream yelled back. "God not dnf again, opal we should let the lovers be." Quackity said in fake disgust making opal laugh.

Shaking her head the girl let George add dream to the game. "I'm beating everyone in this calls ass. Mark my words" opal said fake confidence lacing her tone. "Oh yeah? How about a bet, if I win you owe me a thousand but if you win I'll give you a thousand and 50 gifted subs." Dream replied.

Gulping opal muted switching to full cam. "Okay chat so I take the bet? I have to be better than him right?" She asked looking at chat for help.

User: do it!
User: I think he's bad!
User: catJAM

Sighing opal unmuted and changed the screen capture back to the game. "You're on booger man." She replied making everyone laugh even dream chuckled at the nickname.

After a painfully 3 minutes opal had beaten dream, she won two times while he won once but George won overall. "HA! Booger man owes me $1,000 and 50 gifted!" Opal cheered feeling proud of herself.

"Is booger man a pet name you gave him while dating or something?" Quackity joked not realizing he may have hit a sore spot. Coughing opal cringed she almost forgot the two were broken up with how friendly they were being.

Dream chuckled to ease the awkwardness. "No she didn't she called me clay and gave the normal names." Dream replied making opal nod at the camera. "I didn't like calling him dream though, was kinda weird unless it was infront of a live audience." She replied making Quackity oh at the two.

Opal left the vc after a while to end her stream. "Alrightly my beloveds I've had such a good day and i promise to stream again-"

Dream donated
$1,000
"Here's your winnings :)"

Dream gifted 50 subs!

"Thank you dream! I appreciate it and so does chat!" Opal said smiling at her screen. "Okay like I was saying before the booger interrupted I'll stream again as soon as possible! I'm going on a trip so I won't be active on here for at least a week! Love you guys bye!"

Turning the pc off opal sighed leaning back in her chair a small smile on her face. She hadn't had this much fun streaming in a while. A notification from her phone caught the girls attention making her unlock the phone to see who it was.

'Clay' "hope you have a fun trip! Today was good hopefully we can stay on good terms? Also booger man?!?"

Opal smiled locking her phone and laughing at herself for the nickname. Humming she left her room to go make herself a small snack before sleeping the night away.

 Humming she left her room to go make herself a small snack before sleeping the night away