XX

{🌷💭🍡}

"Hiya chat!" Opal said waving at her camera, Karl invited her to play gang beast with a few people and opal couldn't turn it down since she hadn't streamed in a month

"Hiya chat!" Opal said waving at her camera, Karl invited her to play gang beast with a few people and opal couldn't turn it down since she hadn't streamed in a month. "Today we're playing gang beasts! With some friends not sure who all is playing though." Opal frowned but smiled upon reading chat.

User: we've missed you!
User: GANG BEASTS
User: you're pretty today :)

Opal hummed the song that was playing in the background. "Okay let's join vc, hold my hand chat I'm scared." Opal said putting her hand to the camera then putting it down smiling. "Hello?" She said joining the vc.

"OH HI OPAL" Karl yelled making opal laugh. "In case none of you know opal she's dreams ex, opal if you don't know them this is Tina, corpse, and emma. You know George and dream so yeah!" Karl said making opal giggle saying hello to everyone.

Opal laughed throwing dream off the map for the third game in a row hearing him curse her for it. "Shut up booger I'm just better." She said making everyone in the call laugh. "I agree opal is better." Emma said making opal smile at the girls words.

"Alright chat it's been three hours, I think Karl's still going to stream so say hi to him for me, night !" Opal waved bye ending the stream a smile on her face. She hasn't had so much streaming for a little bit.

ً  ♡

Opal<4I miss you :(

Opal<4
I miss you :(

Clay<4
We were just playing games??

Opal<4
So?
I still miss you

Clay<4
Simp

Opal<4
Clay you ass I'm trying to be cute :(

Clay<4
Okay okay im sorry
I miss you too babe <4

Opal<4
Come over ??
But bring patches or don't bother .

Clay<4
We're on our way :)

Opal<4
Love you !

Clay<4
Oh?

Opal<4
Don't act surprised we dated before remember???

Clay<4
Im kidding, love you too :)

ً  ♡

Opal smiled hearing dream yell her name and a small meow following. "Patches!" Opal yelled rushing to pick the cat up and bring her to the girls bedroom. Dream huffed rolling his eyes at his girlfriend. "Your boyfriend is here as well." Dream said following the girl into her room.

The girls room was a little messy, some clothes on the floor but besides that it was clean. "Oh yeah sorry." Opal joked pecking dreams lips smiling at him. Dream smiled back laying down on the bed with the girl and patches.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked pulling the girl into his chest. Opal hummed. "Yeah I liked meeting Emma corpse and Tina! They seem cool." Opal said making dream smiling kissing the girls forehead putting on a random movie on her laptop that was besides her bed.

Opal looked over at it smiling and closing her eyes feeling patches lay on the girls stomach. "Well I'm glad. I was think maybe we should tell the fans we're back together but keeping it more private this time." Dream said making opal open her eyes.

"If that's what you want I'm okay to do it." Opal responded. Dream nodded resting his head on hers and closing his eyes himself feeling tired all of a sudden. "Night." He mumbled making opal giggle at him. "Night."