XXII

{🌷💭🍡}

The couple walked hand in hand downtown

The couple walked hand in hand downtown. It was 6pm they had just got done having dinner and opal suggested taking a walk just to get some fresh air. "Oh look at that couple aren't they cute!" Opal said pointing to a couple who had amazing fashion taste.

"I think we're cute as well." Dream said kissing the girls temple. "I mean yes but our style isn't that good." Opal said making dream gasp. "Speak for yourself! I happen to think my style is amazing." Dream joked making opal raise a eyebrow at the boy. "Okay mr dirty Nikes and refuses to get new shoes."

Dream groaned pushing the girl slightly. "I told you they don't make my size in good shoes! It's rare to find." The boy complained making opal giggle. "Yeah okay." She replied. Opal started swinging the two hands back and fourth as if she was a child making dream smile.

"You're so cute." He said making opal blush and look at her feet. "Thanks?" She said making dream chuckle shaking his head at her. "You're welcome." He replied.

The two walked back to the car driving to dreams place. He had to film a video with George and sapnap and offered to let opal stay over to which she agreed.

The girl sat on his bed watching dream concentrate on whatever he was doing in the Minecraft world. His eyebrows furrowed while a tiny bit of his tongue stuck out making the girl mentally coo at him.

Opal stood up standing behind her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around his neck. Dream looked up at her smiling. Opal smiled back pecking his forehead. Dream focused back on the game while opal rested her head by his neck watching him play for the next hour.

Eventually opal got tired and laid in his bed falling asleep. "Alright I'm calling it a night. Opals asleep and I'd rather join her than talk to you guys." Dream said joking at the end making the boys laugh. "Go have fun you simp." Sapnap said making dream laugh hanging up on the boys.

Dream laid down in the bed pulling opal close to him smiling when she snuggled into his chest. He kissed her forehead wondering how he could ever let her go like he did before mentally hating himself for it.

ً  ♡

Megan | user:She's literally so pretty

Megan | user:
She's literally so pretty

Anna | user:
She's so lucky

Andy | user:
So fucking ugly

Quackity | Quackity:
You guys are gross

Sapnap | sapnapalt:
Throwing up /j

Honey | author:
My beloveds <3 (ps vote on this chapter maybe 👀)

Honey | author:My beloveds <3 (ps vote on this chapter maybe 👀)