Father's Protection

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No. Mommy told me to be very careful when i shift. I can't shift here Jinie-ah. I'll be in great trouble." Niara argued.

"Do you not trust me? I said I'll protect you noona. I'm an Alpha and no one can hurt my sister when I'm beside her." Jinsoo sure was being overdramatic.

"But it's an open forest Jinie. We could get in danger. I don't feel like....."

"Come on noona not the power thing again please. I know you can feel and all but I'm telling you, I've been here alot of times. It's safe." Jinsoo argued.

"With friends Jinie. You have always been here with friends." Niara tried to make her point.

"So? I'm grown enough now. And I'm an alpha." Jinsoo said so proudly.

"So? We are not that....." Before Niara can even complete, Jinsoo was already shifted into his wolf form. A small dark night wolf, with red eyes. His wolf looked just like JK.

"Please Jinie, we should head back." Niara tried again.

"Come on, you are only waisting time. Till now we would've arrived."

"I swear Jinie if anything happened, i will kill you." Niara has never been strong enough to make Jinsoo agree on her point of view. She was intimidated by his alpha self, not much but she heard how an alpha go out his mind in the state of fury, and she saw Jinsoo in his anger. He is a beast.

"Okay." And Jinsoo knew he won the agreement already. Soon Niara was also changing into her wolf form. Equal to Jinsoo's size was her wolf, an Omega, not as white as snow but had super alluring blue eyes.

"Let's go."

And just like that both brother and sister ran away, running into the wide forest to reach the waterfall.

But little did they knew that Niara's fear was right, her powers weren't lying.

The two little wolves ran a long way to the rock which contains the waterfall. It was beautiful view, not many knew about it but it was the legendary waterfall where their parents have been for like thousands of times.

Jinsoo came here with his friends, he always liked this place.

"Well well well, look who we got here boys." Niara and Jinsoo both turned on the unknown voice, the scent wasn't known to them either.

"I told you, it's not safe." Niara quivered a bit behind his brother. She should protect him being the elder but she also knew it, Jinsoo had more potential than her.

"Nothing will happen, everything will be oaky. Don't worry. Stay behind me." Jinsoo saw how their elders always protected them and that were some common phrases they used. For him it was so fantasizing, he get to prove his muscle power. After all things he still wasn't taking it as a big situation.

"We gotta run Jinie. We can't fight them." Niara cried through her link.

"What makes you think they are here to fight? They could've just came to see waterfall. It's a beautiful place afterall." Jinsoo wasn't letting the threat get under his skin. He knew he was strong enough to fight if things get ugly. The only thing he didn't know was that things have already been too ugly to handle.

"Open your eyes Jinsoo, we should...."

"Hello kids, didn't your parents tell you not to roam outside in the middle of the night, it can be dangerous." The male standing opposite to them finally spoke. He got three of his friends too.

"Jinsoo, I'm calling Pa." Niara said.

"Don't. He'll yell at us and besides he'll be enjoying the party. Come on noona, it'll be alright." Jinsoo was still the same.