90 Days & Counting

When Yoongi first started gathering the necessary documents needed to file for the K-1 visa, he recalled how long it took for Namjoon and Seokjin. From the moment Namjoon first sent in the application, it took nearly an entire year before Seokjin finally was able to step off a plane and start the 90-day countdown. So Yoongi had already mentally prepared himself for the long-drawn-out process. However, thanks to the K-1 being bumped to high priority like Namjoon and Seokjin had told him, and because there weren't nearly as many people eager to get to the United States like before due to the pandemic, it was only about five and a half months before Yoongi was getting his temperature scanned so he could wait inside the airport for his omega.

"I still don't understand why you're making me third wheel." Jungkook grumbled once they were heading towards the arrivals waiting area, his mask only slightly muffling his voice.

"You're not third wheeling." Yoongi reminded him as he found a spot within good view of the escalator that would bring Jimin to him. "Taehyung is coming to help with planning, and Jimin didn't want him to third wheel."

"Ah, yes." Jungkook responded a bit stiffly. "Taehyung."

Taehyung was Jimin's best friend, whom Yoongi and Jungkook had met that day on the beach. While Yoongi and Jimin's romance was blossoming, Jungkook had begun to develop a crush on Taehyung. The alpha had also refused to act on it.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I told you to just ask him on a date."

"Not everyone wants to date across 5,000 miles."

"6,913." Yoongi corrected just as he spotted a familiar figure on the screen by the escalators that showed who was approaching from their gates. Minutes later, Jimin and Taehyung appeared at the top of the escalator. Jimin's hair was a bit ruffled from the long flight in an endearing way, and his shoulders and eyes were drooping in a way that showed how exhausted he was, but that didn't stop the omega from perking up once he saw Yoongi.

Once he'd stepped off the escalator, Jimin didn't hesitate to let go of his suitcase handle and run the rest of the way to Yoongi, the alpha just barely opening his arms in time to catch him. Jimin purred happily as he nuzzled Yoongi's cheek briefly before pulling back enough to bump their lips together through their masks, obviously not wanting to waste time in kissing him in greeting. Yoongi chuckled and unwrapped his arms from Jimin's waist so he could pull both of their masks down, immediately capturing Jimin's lips in a proper kiss.

The omega attempted to deepen it but was stopped by the sounds of gagging. "Can you please hold off on the tonsil hockey until I'm not here to witness it?"

Jimin pulled with an eye roll before smiling up at Yoongi. "Hi."

"Hi." Yoongi smiled back, stealing one more kiss from Jimin before looking over at Taehyung to greet him. "Hi, Tae, nice to see you again."

"You too." Taehyung turned to Jungkook as Jimin snuggled up against Yoongi, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Hi, Jungkook. I didn't know you would be here."

Jungkook blinked owlishly as he stared at Taehyung with wide eyes. It wasn't until he felt Yoongi's eyes on him that Jungkook snapped out of his daze. "Yeah, Yoongi invited me along so you wouldn't third wheel."

Taehyung nodded as a small air of awkwardness settled over the group. "Well, we should get going." Yoongi said, subconsciously rubbing his arm over Jimin's back. "It's a half hour drive back." He took hold of Jimin's suitcase that Taehyung had brought over so that the omega could stay wrapped around him as the four of them exited the airport and headed to where Yoongi had parked.

The ride was full of Taehyung trying to converse with Jungkook, who only responded whenever Yoongi chimed in and prompted him. Meanwhile, Jimin held Yoongi's hand tightly in his and rubbed his cheek along his wrist, occasionally letting his tongue dart out to stimulate his scent gland. "Looks like you won't have to worry about anymore parents flirting with you now that Jimin's here." Jungkook commented about halfway through the drive home. "I can tell that he's gonna make sure you smell like him constantly."