17 Days & Counting

Jimin sat in the middle of the bed with his legs crossed in front of him, his well-used planner resting on his bare legs as he was only wearing one of Yoongi's sweaters while the alpha got dressed for work. "So, you're not taking a lunch next Friday so that you can leave at 3:30." Yoongi hummed his confirmation. "And you'll come straight here to get me so we can head to our hotel, get checked in, then go to the venue to start setting up and have a rehearsal. Dinner and drinks around 6:30 then a good night's sleep."

"That part sounds great to me."

The omega giggled at Yoongi's words before he continued reviewing their schedule for the next weekend. "Then we wake up at 8:00 on Saturday and go straight to the venue, finish setting it up, then start getting ready. We'll do our first look at about 1:00, followed by pictures of just us. Final check to make sure everything's running smoothly, and then guests will start to arrive around 3:00. Ceremony at 4:00, and then drinks and reception and partying. Then we'll clean up everything and go to the little cabin we rented and make hot, passionate love for five days straight-"

"Why are you like this?"

"Then we'll drive to Florida for our honeymoon at Disney and Universal." Jimin finished summing up, looking up at his soon to be mate with a smile. "Everything sounds good."

"Sounds perfect." Yoongi said as he pulled his shirt over his head before leaning down to kiss Jimin.

Jimin giggled into the kiss before pulling away slightly. "I can't believe we're getting mated in a week and a half." He kissed Yoongi again before pulling back, a frown trying to make its way onto his face. "It's almost perfect."

Trying once again to not spoil his surprise for Jimin, Yoongi cupped Jimin's face in his hands. "It's gonna be okay. We agreed to live stream it, so they'll still get to be a part of it in some way. And we're gonna fly them out here as soon as we can so we can see them." Jimin let out a little sigh but nodded, managing a small smile. "Trust me, it'll all work out." The omega nodded again before leaning up for another kiss. Yoongi happily indulged him until he felt Jimin trying to pull him back onto the bed. "Nope, no." Yoongi mumbled against Jimin's lips while shaking his head before pulling away fully, Jimin trying his best to keep Yoongi close to him. "I have to go to work, and I'm already running late thanks to your little wakeup call this morning."

"Your morning wood woke me up, so I was trying to do you a favor." Jimin pouted, making Yoongi chuckle.

"And I am extremely grateful for that." Yoongi assured him, giving him one more kiss and pulling away before Jimin could try to trap him again. "I'll see you when I get home. Love you."

"Love you." Jimin responded, climbing off the bed to follow Yoongi out into the living room where he managed to steal one last kiss before the alpha finally left.

***

Yoongi set his scissors down and scooped the colorful tissue paper he'd spent the last five minutes cutting into smaller pieces of various shapes and sizes into a giant Ziploc bag. "And week one is prepped." He announced to his co teacher as he added the bag to their box of prepped things for the first week of school that would be starting while he and Jimin were, in the omega's words, 'making hot passionate love'. After a brief glance at his watch, he added, "And I'm out."

"Yes, get everything prepped and then abandon us just as the kids arrive." His coteacher teased him as he grabbed his phone and keys.

"Yep, that was my plan." Yoongi responded flatly. "I made sure that this was the only time we could get mated purely so I could leave you to deal with the beginning of school behaviors."

The omega rolled her eyes. "Oh, whatever. Have fun on your honeymoon!"

"Thank you!" Yoongi called over his shoulder as he left the classroom.

As he walked down the hall, his fellow teachers that were going between their classrooms and workroom yelled out their congratulations to him, each one making him blush harder from the attention. He passed by Namjoon in the front office, who assured him that Seokjin was on his way to pick him up and that they would see them at the hotel. When he finally made it out to his car, he took off his mask and took a deep breath as it hit him that he was getting mated in 24 hours.

Although it was less than 10 minutes, the drive back to his apartment seemed to take hours as his brain battled between feeling excited and feeling anxious. He trudged up the stairs to his apartment, but before he could even get his key out to unlock, the door was getting thrown open and Jimin was rushing out with both of their suitcases and their overnight bag for just the hotel. "Let's go!" The omega exclaimed, barely pausing to give Yoongi a kiss before rushing down the stairs.

"He was sitting on his suitcase, staring at the door for the past half hour." Taehyung explained as he leisurely strolled out of the apartment with his own bag.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me." Yoongi hummed as he closed and locked the apartment door before following the omegas back to his car.

***

Yoongi flopped onto the bed with a sigh. It was nearing midnight and they'd finally made it back to the hotel after he'd convinced Jimin that the venue was fine for the night. Although Jimin wasn't a bridezilla--he was far too nice to throw tantrums even when something did go wrong--he was a perfectionist, and it was coming out hard now that their mating day was upon them.

"Less than 24 hours to go!" Jimin exclaimed as he climbed on the bed with Yoongi, straddling him. "We should celebrate."

"Celebrate?" Yoongi opened his eyes to see Jimin giving him the look that he knew all too well by that point. "You want to tire me out before we even get to complete our mating?"

"Trust me, I think you'll be able to find the energy tomorrow regardless of what we do tonight." He danced his fingers along the waist of Yoongi's sweatpants, pushing his shirt up slightly so they could run along his skin, causing a small shiver to run over the alpha. "It's our last chance to live in impurity." He sang out in a sultry voice, shuffling back slightly as he tugged at Yoongi's pants, pulling them down the tiniest bit.

"You are ridiculous." Yoongi snorted, feigning indifference to Jimin's actions as if he weren't lifting his hips to help Jimin pull his pants down.

Jimin hummed in response before shifting further down until he was lying between Yoongi's legs with his head by the alpha's dick. "You're sure that's what you think of me? That I'm ridiculous?" Without giving Yoongi a chance to respond, Jimin wrapped his lips around the tip of Yoongi's cock, sucking gently.

"Fuck~" Yoongi grunted out, his hands going to Jimin's hair as the omega lowered his head to take more of him in. "I was wrong. You're a temptress is what you are."

The omega giggled around his dick before pulling off with a twinkle in his eye. "My life goal."

Yoongi snorted as he moved his hands from Jimin's hair in order to tug him up so he could kiss him. "Well, my current life goal is to taste you."

"Well, I think that can be arranged." Jimin giggled as he pressed his lips to Yoongi's, parting his lips to deepen it as Yoongi tugged at his pants.