Returning Home Pt 1

Not even a day had passed since the destruction of the Tower of Heaven and Naofumi already felt like punching something.

Call Filolial Skill Unavailable

Requirements:

Celestial Gold x 1

Celestial Gold? Was this some sort of joke? Naofumi was quite the merchant before he joined Fairy Tail and never had he heard of a material called celestial gold. Fortunately Naofumi's new job allowed him to identify what celestial gold might be, or at least what it's related to. Before long Naofumi could be found knocking at the door of one of his companions.

Not long after a tired Lucy opens the door with an annoyed face. "FOR THE LAST TIME NATS- Oh I'm so sorry! I thought you were Natsu! He keeps trying to get into my room." Lucy explained.

Naofumi decided not to look to deep into that.

"Lucy, I need to know about celestial spirits." Naofumi explained much to Lucy's surprise. "Celestial spirits? Why the sudden interest?" She asked. "I was hoping that one of your celestial spirits would be able to tell me where I could get celestial gold."

"Celestial gold...?" Lucy repeated with a hand on her chin. "You mean like this?" Lucy then ran into her room before coming back with a golden key.

"I think

"I think. I don't know what actual celestial gold looks like since I've never seen it before." Naofumi replied. "Then I know just who to call." Lucy exclaimed before grabbing Naofumi's hand and bringing him inside the room. Grabbing a silver key from her pouch Lucy shouted out. "I am linked to the path of the world of Celestial Spirits, now! O spirit, answer my call and pass through the gate!" In a bright flash a spirit made their appearance.

 "I am linked to the path of the world of Celestial Spirits, now! O spirit, answer my call and pass through the gate!" In a bright flash a spirit made their appearance

Naofumi looked on in awe. While he had seen Lucy summon spirits before he had never seen this spirit. "Crux. Could you tell me where we could get our hands on celestial gold?" Lucy quickly asked only for the old cross to fall asleep much to Naofumi's surprise.