Judgement

Perspective change: ———————

Flashback start and end: <><><><><><><><><>

Naofumi P.O.V

Ikaruga had an annoyed look on her face as she charged at Erza. "This fight will end now!!!" Erza grit her teeth as she ran at Ikaruga. The two slashed at one another before stopping dramatically. It felt as if it were straight from an anime, or at least, it would if I couldn't follow their movements so well. The cut on Erza's arm opened and began to shoot out blood. Ikaruga looked back confidently thinking that the battle was over. "It is ended." It wasn't. Ikaruga's eyes widened as the wounds on her stomach opened and began to shoot out blood. Her face was one of disbelief as she fell to the floor. "Tha- That's impossible..."

Shô's hand shot up as he yelled in excitement. "That was amazing!!! Sis, you're incredible!!!" I quickly made my way over to Erza and placed my hand over her wound. "Zweite Heal." The look on Erza's face became a bit more relaxed as the pain faded but it returned to a serious demeanor as Ikaruga spoke. "V-Very... impressive... L-Lost. That is... the first time... that has happened... since I entered the guild... However, you will lose too... to Jellal..." Ikaruga's hand shakily stretched upwards, almost as if reaching for something. "in fifteen minutes... Fall down upon us; O light of divine justice; Bring death to us all! Ah... That poem was terrible." Ikaruga's head slumped to the floor, exhaustion finally getting the best of her. Erza had a confused look as she looked at Ikaruga's unconscious body. "Fifteen minutes?" "She's talking about Etherion. Time is running out. We need to hurry."

Erza turned to Shô who made his way to us. "Shô are you ok? Can you walk?" Shô nodded. "I'm perfectly fine. Naofumi kept me safe." "Quickly gather up Simon and the others, along with my friends from the guild., and get as far away from here as you can!" Shô was reluctant. "B-But..." Erza gave him a reassuring smile. "You will do as I ask, won't you... Shô?" Shô looked down as he responded. "Yeah..." Erza turned to me and I already knew what she was going to say. "Naofumi-" "No." Erza seemed shocked for a moment before asked me again. "Please-" "No Erza. I'm going with you to fight Jellal. You can't change my mind." I turned to Shô. "Shô, you heard Erza. Get everyone out of here. We'll meet back with you later. Alive."

Knowing I was going with her, I could tell Shô felt more sure of Erza going to fight Jellal. He nodded and ran back the way we came. We didn't have much time to waste and I ran past Erza who quickly followed behind me.

"Not much time left! Let's finish this!!"

————————————————————————

Natsu regained consciousness to see that Simon was carrying him over his shoulder while walking through the tower corridors. "So you're awake Natsu?" Simon was quick to explain to Natsu what had happened and how he had been saved by Gray. "By Gray?!!" Natsu was upset by this revelation. "Gray was pretty beaten up in the battle too. The cat flew him from the tower." Natsu continued to panic as he ignored Simon. "Arrrgg!!! It isn't possible!!! How can I lose and Gray win?!!! I just know he's going to use this against me for a month!!! He's the kind of guy that doesn't know when a joke gets old! I can't let this stand!!! I need revenge!!! I'm going off to fight that dumb Fukuro again!!! This time, I'll do it with an arm tied behind my back!!! If I have a handicap like that then-"

Before Natsu could run off he was stopped by Simon who grabbed his scarf. "This is not the time for stunts like that!!!!" Natsu stopped to look back at Simon. "By the way, who are you again?" "I'm Simon, Erza's old friend." Simon then clutched his stomach as he crumpled to his knees making Natsu look at him in worry. "Hey, are you hurt?! We should find Naofumi so he can heal you!!" "D-Don't worry about me... Just listen, Natsu... A little while ago, I got a message from Wally and Millia. They found Lucy, Juvia, and one of the Trinity Raven passed out in the hall. They didn't understand the situation but with some persuasion, I got them to take your friends out of the tower. Soon after I got a message from Shô saying that all three of the Trinity Raven have been defeated."